DarrylStingley warning

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
Trolling/Baiting/Flaming

In the past, it has been commonplace for members to follow other members with whom they have had disagreements through other threads to troll/flame/bait them into further arguments. This will no longer be tolerated and will result in a warning/strike as necessary.

Is a thread with public announcements about warnings necessary

So Mikie sent me a warning about a post he determined crossed the line. Fine, that's the right of the mods, and while I disagree with his or their assessment, they make the rules.

Is it really necessary to have a thread which tells the world I've been warned too?

I find that to be over bearing and childish. And I had not noticed that such thread existed until today, though maybe I am the first to be warned, I don't know.

I hope asking the question/making the point is not against the new rules.

I have said in the past that I didn't see the need for all the rules but, in the end, they seemed fine to me, and I appreciated the hard work of the mods. All that remains true and that I have been censured for what I think was totally minor and, if anything, a dig at myself, doesn't change my view.

Again, is posting that someone has been warned -- particularly without posting the circumstances so others could learn from it -- really necessary?

Over bearing and childish is the only way to deal with some people on the board.

41ZYRBNMAGL%5B1%5D.jpg

Back