David Harris - MIA

Pats24

Reaction score
What happened to David Harris last night? Not that I think hes still a stud at this point in his career, but the stat line says he had one tackle and I don't recall ever even seeing him on the field. I was at the game so admittedly maybe I miss some, but where was he. He sucks in pass coverage but in a game like last night when they were running at will he should have been serviceable. Did I miss something is he hurt?

I saw way too much of Jordan Richards.

I recall seeing him only once. He blew past the line the scrimmage on a run play, missing the RB and trailing a first down run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reiss was asked that in his blog.

How about Akeem Ayers for D? What happened to Harris?

— Scott Katz (@ScottFKatz) September 9, 2017

Scott, the Patriots had Akeem Ayers in for a workout on Wednesday, and he's making the rounds. In addition to the Patriots, Ayers has worked out for the Giants and Saints this week. He played good football for the Patriots in 2014, and I think he could help them if he still shows some of his form from '14. As for Harris, this was a game in which the Patriots were mostly in their dime package (6 defensive backs) because they wanted more speed on the field. That isn't Harris' game.

Back