DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV Show

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
I had my doubts when I first heard about this (despite loving The Flash and Arrow), but this actually looks like it might be a fun show.

I absolutely love that Captain Cold is going to be a regular character. That dude cracks me up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4MubNoWQiSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The CW has done a good job with it's programing.

Never a big DC fan but I enjoy the arrow and flash. I wouldn't mid if they slow down and just fight crime and not focus so much on the grand story arch's.

Constantine would be a nice pick up for the CW now that it's been officially axed.

I didn't see an existing thread on this, but have you seen the trailer for Supergirl?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lm46-envrHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coming this fall to CBS, thoughts?

I didn't see an existing thread on this, but have you seen the trailer for Supergirl?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lm46-envrHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coming this fall to CBS, thoughts?

I have...it looks like it might have potential, but definitely in a different vein than the CW shows with their linked universe. I'll give it a shot.

So far, the only thing I don't like about DCs cinematic TV/Movie universe is that they aren't all linked like Marvel's. That is something that the CW shows have going for them, and they've used it on several occasions to their advantage. But even those shows are completely separate from the movies (that haven't come out yet). Supergirl, Constantine, Gotham....none of them in the same universe. This makes some sense when you know that they are all on different networks, but still.

Back to Supergirl....not sure why they felt the need to make Jimmy Olsen (who is supposed to be a red head teenager) into a middle aged black guy named James. I was similarly miffed when they did the same to Nick Fury in the Marvel movies, but at least there was precedence there in their Ultimate universe. But that's just the nerd in me talking.

Legends of Tomorrow will DEFINITELY have a place on my DVR, even before this teaser trailer. I thought Brandon Routh absolutely crushed the part of Ray Palmer this past season on Arrow, making up for Superman Returns. And to finally see the A.T.O.M. suit shrink? Holy Geek-out moment!

And bonus points to the casting director for Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter. Something tells me he picked up a pointer or two about being a time-traveler. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

So how exactly does the Canary come back if she was killed off in the Arrow?

So how exactly does the Canary come back if she was killed off in the Arrow?

It was easy to miss in the clip because there wasn't much to it, but at around the 1:10 mark in the preview they briefly showed her emerging from Ras's resurrection pit/hot tub, so that's likely how they'll explain it.

It was easy to miss in the clip because there wasn't much to it, but at around the 1:10 mark in the preview they briefly showed her emerging from Ras's resurrection pit/hot tub, so that's likely how they'll explain it.

That's what it looks like to me also.

But.........not everything is set in stone in the Arrow/Flash/Legends Universe just yet. We still have Flash season finale, and they have been teasing Flashpoint pretty hard all year
Posted via Mobile Device

Back