Debate this !

and have you ever seen a player in the NFL with a cleaner uniform ? Im glad you brought that up...answer these question and you will be defending my argument

1- Do you think Jerry rice got his name from a reputation catching 2 yd balls ?

A: Rice was the most feared WR in the NFL because his hands & speed, he's #1 in yds with 22,000 yds and the the #2 has 11,000 Torry Holt ... Rice was double covered every game, that ball had to be between the numbers & it was...Jerry Rice was no 8' Freak of a Moss...

My point is as good as Jerry Rice is without Montanna's great short & long arm...he may not be in the HOF if a #167 Trent Dilfer or #183 Tom Brady were passing to him with ther bottom of history average pass completions...although should I insult Trent Dilfer...Rice obviously would have a better chance..LMFAO!!!

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_yds_per_cmp_career.htm

Rice made his rep from catching 5 yard slant routes and turning them into big gains. Try and read a book every once in awhile, geez. Now answer my trivia question and stop ignoring it like you usually do when something proves you wrong.

ROFL

-10.6 yards per completion

QUOTE]

- 10.6 YPC...and 6 of those 10 yds are after the catch

Its alot more than a yard ...its a whole game plan...1 QB dink & dunks and the other one threatens the whole field and is defended like no other QB on history other than a chosen few...Manning - Warner - Fouts - Moon types...you know the good passing QB's not the # 183rd ranked QB in history in average yards per completion

ROFL

QUOTE]

Its alot more than a yard ...its a whole game plan...1 QB dink & dunks and the other one threatens the whole field and is defended like no other QB on history other than a chosen few...Manning - Warner - Fouts - Moon types...you know the good passing QB's not the # 183rd ranked QB in history in average yards per completion

manning threw as many passes under 10 yards in the air than brady did, so he is a dink and dunker too. They are just about as even as you can get. Now answer my trivia question and stop ignoring it. Oh and where is palmer the down field thrower ranked on your list, if its below brady than you are a hypocrite.

But Montana had Rice who I heard was suppos to be the best WR to ever play the game.

IMO ... Chris Carter is best WR in history...no one made clutch catches as often and consistantly and Carter...his consentration changed the position...I love Rice...class act all the waay great speed & hands...but the ball was between numbers ...i can't picture Rice diving for a ball ...or fighting off defenders...But Carter making the most extrordinarily difficult catches even for 1st downs, not just TD's...

Ill watch a Carter Highlight film all day long over Rice...and thats nothing against Rice...hes fvcking great...but Carter is exciting...its the differance between watching john Elway and Brady...1 guy gets dirty and the other one barely need to wear a helmet on the field

to me thats how you rate greatness ... the guy that does the impossible not the ordinary...and thats why Im not as big a Brady Fan as you fans are...he's ordinary and doesn't bring anything to the position..

IMO ... Chris Carter is best WR in history...no one made clutch catches as often and consistantly and Carter...his consentration changed the position...I love Rice...class act all the waay great speed & hands...but the ball was between numbers ...i can't picture Rice diving for a ball ...or fighting off defenders...But Carter making the most extrordinarily difficult catches even for 1st downs, not just TD's...

Ill watch a Carter Highlight film all day long over Rice...and thats nothing against Rice...hes fvcking great...but Carter is exciting...its the differance between watching john Elway and Brady...1 guy gets dirty and the other one barely need to wear a helmet on the field

to me thats how you rate greatness ... the guy that does the impossible not the ordinary...and thats why Im not as big a Brady Fan as you fans are...he's ordinary and doesn't bring anything to the position..

The impossible, like taking a 5-11 team from teh year before and winning the superbowl with them over a team that is favorited over you by 17? Or that throws 50 td's? Or that sets 8 records? Thats ordinary to you yet nobody has ever done it, interesting.

I wouldn't call racking up regular season stats and then shitting my pants in the playoffs greatness or excitment...I'd call that a 'Marino':thumb:

manning threw as many passes under 10 yards in the air than brady did, so he is a dink and dunker too. They are just about as even as you can get. Now answer my trivia question and stop ignoring it. Oh and where is palmer the down field thrower ranked on your list, if its below brady than you are a hypocrite.

Seriously Midgar...Im trying to be nice...when the fvck are you actually going to get it..."NO FVCKING SHIT MANNING THROWS AS MANY 10 YD PASSES"...so does Marino, Moon & Fouts...all 500 QB's in history..80% of "EVERY" QB's game is the short game...

The "ONLY" issue is success throwing down field like Manning Palmer Marino etc...I cal Brady a "DINK & DUNKER" because thats all he can do....he is #183rd in average yards per completion...and 18th among active QB's...

Do you fvcking get it !!!!...There is no argument for you...deal with it...he is not as good throwinjg downdfield as even Trent Dilfer or Rex Grossman or Patrick Ramsey or Donavan McNabb or Jay Fiedler or Jake Plummer Rivers, Culpepper & Delomme and I could list many more...

Harass my team all that you want. However, back then we had fans in the stadium even until the time we moved....how many fans were in Bahsten that helped filled up the stadiums....lets not go there....way too many bahsten bandwaggoners....I will admit, not as bad as the stoolers....but in 10 years that may change.

I dont think they had stadiums back than.

The impossible, like taking a 5-11 team from teh year before and winning the superbowl with them over a team that is favorited over you by 17? Or that throws 50 td's? Or that sets 8 records? Thats ordinary to you yet nobody has ever done it, interesting.

Not to mention all the team records they set.

Seriously Midgar...Im trying to be nice...when the fvck are you actually going to get it..."NO FVCKING SHIT MANNING THROWS AS MANY 10 YD PASSES"...so does Marino, Moon & Fouts...all 500 QB's in history..80% of "EVERY" QB's game is the short game...

The "ONLY" issue is success throwing down field like Manning Palmer Marino etc...I cal Brady a "DINK & DUNKER" because thats all he can do....he is #183rd in average yards per completion...and 18th among active QB's...

Do you fvcking get it !!!!...There is no argument for you...deal with it...he is not as good throwinjg downdfield as even Trent Dilfer or Rex Grossman or Patrick Ramsey or Donavan McNabb or Jay Fiedler or Jake Plummer Rivers, Culpepper & Delomme and I could list many more...

So if manning throws as many as brady does, how does that make brady a dinker and dunker? See how you make no sense? Obvioulsy if they throw the same number, either you are saying that brady is so much better at manning at throwing short passes that it makes up everything else, or you dont know what you are talking about. Oh by the way, can you check on all passes over 20 yards and not just the ones you want when you do the check, also I need that ranking on palmer who you said is a downfield passer on your list and oh yeah the trivia question. Thanks. Now answer the freaking questions and stop making a fool of yourself, everytime you ignore them you look worse.

I wouldn't call racking up regular season stats and then shitting my pants in the playoffs greatness or excitment...I'd call that a 'Marino':thumb:

so what your saying a total in 2 games of 28 completions for 260 yds and 1 TD total in 2 games "NOT 1"...the 2001 AFC Championship & Superbowl is an extrordinay QB performance in the post season ? maybe even worth a "laughable" MVP award ?

Or are you talking about during regular season in 16 games having the All Time Record Breaking #1 Scoring Offense along with 3 Probowl OL means nothing...its that great excitiment of getting it done in the post season...the way...OOOPS!!! I mean...well never mind...thats not right...

I Just hate bringing up that Giants superbowl to trash Tom Brady & prove my point !!!

and have you ever seen a player in the NFL with a cleaner uniform ? Im glad you brought that up...answer these question and you will be defending my argument

1- Do you think Jerry rice got his name from a reputation catching 2 yd balls ?

A: Rice was the most feared WR in the NFL because his hands & speed, he's #1 in yds with 22,000 yds and the the #2 has 11,000 Torry Holt ... Rice was double covered every game, that ball had to be between the numbers & it was...Jerry Rice was no 8' Freak of a Moss...

My point is as good as Jerry Rice is without Montanna's great short & long arm...he may not be in the HOF if a #167 Trent Dilfer or #183 Tom Brady were passing to him with ther bottom of history average pass completions...although should I insult Trent Dilfer...Rice obviously would have a better chance..LMFAO!!!

This is hilarious D22....They now want to argue Montana with you. His numbers are better than Tommy Terrific too...UH OH THERE GOES THAT ARGUMENT ABOUT SUPER BOWLS!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

You own them all Lee....especially Midgar.:Lwelcome:

so what your saying a total in 2 games of 28 completions for 260 yds and 1 TD total in 2 games "NOT 1"...the 2001 AFC Championship & Superbowl is an extrordinay QB performance in the post season ? maybe even worth a "laughable" MVP award ?

Or are you talking about during regular season in 16 games having the All Time Record Breaking #1 Scoring Offense along with 3 Probowl OL means nothing...its that great excitiment of getting it done in the post season...the way...OOOPS!!! I mean...well never mind...thats not right...

I Just hate bringing up that Giants superbowl to trash Tom Brady & prove my point !!!

Again i dont know what is there to trash Brady for in that superbowl. You really dont understand football do you?

So if manning throws as many as brady does, how does that make brady a dinker and dunker? See how you make no sense? Obvioulsy if they throw the same number, either you are saying that brady is so much better at manning at throwing short passes that it makes up everything else, or you dont know what you are talking about. Oh by the way, can you check on all passes over 20 yards and not just the ones you want when you do the check, also I need that ranking on palmer who you said is a downfield passer on your list and oh yeah the trivia question. Thanks. Now answer the freaking questions and stop making a fool of yourself, everytime you ignore them you look worse.

What a troll. :spock:

1- So if manning throws as many as brady does, how does that make brady a dinker and dunker?

2- See how you make no sense? Obvioulsy if they throw the same number, either you are saying that brady is so much better at manning at throwing short passes that it makes up everything else, or you dont know what you are talking about.

3- Oh by the way, can you check on all passes over 20 yards and not just the ones you want when you do the check,

4- also I need that ranking on palmer who you said is a downfield passer on your list and oh yeah the trivia question. .

Midgar I answer every question and you keep re-asking the question after you ignore my answers....

1- For the 1,000th time...say this outloud..."D22 AGREES THAT MANNING THROWS AS MANY 10 YD PASSES AS BRADY AND ALSO BELIEVES EVERY QB'S MAIN GAME IS SHORT" Only 85% of Brady's success is from The "Dink & Dunkin" game ...not his downfield game...thats why I call him a Dink & Dunker and the proof is he is #183 alltime and 18th among active QB';s in average yards Per completion...I don't call Palmer or manning Dink & Dunkers because they are great top og the NFL downfoeld passing QB's...do you get it ?

2- this statement doesn't even deserve an answer...but im bored & Ill try anyway... not only Manning & Brady are equal in the dink & dunkin game...I would love to see the rankings in QB rating and completion percentages in 0-10 yd passes...I'll be willing to bet Brady isn't even in the top 20 in that catagory of career or in the top 10 of active QB's...now these rankings would be close...

3- That is on "ALL" Passes 20+ yds including your 6 hail "Moss" passes...

4- I posted the actual numbers for Brady, Masnning and Palmer ...you search for that thread...I think it's titled "QB rating " or something like that. I rememeber aprox...Brady 30.6 % Palmer was 39.5% and Manning was 44.5 % in 20+ yd passess thrown

Midgar I answer every question and you keep re-asking the question after you ignore my answers....

1- For the 1,000th time...say this outloud..."D22 AGREES THAT MANNING THROWS AS MANY 10 YD PASSES AS BRADY AND ALSO BELIEVES EVERY QB'S MAIN GAME IS SHORT" Only 85% of Brady's success is from The "Dink & Dunkin" game ...not his downfield game...thats why I call him a Dink & Dunker and the proof is he is #183 alltime and 18th among active QB';s in average yards Per completion...I don't call Palmer or manning Dink & Dunkers because they are great top og the NFL downfoeld passing QB's...do you get it ?

2- this statement doesn't even deserve an answer...but im bored & Ill try anyway... not only Manning & Brady are equal in the dink & dunkin game...I would love to see the rankings in QB rating and completion percentages in 0-10 yd passes...I'll be willing to bet Brady isn't even in the top 20 in that catagory of career or in the top 10 of active QB's...now these rankings would be close...

3- That is on "ALL" Passes 20+ yds including your 6 hail "Moss" passes...

4- I posted the actual numbers for Brady, Masnning and Palmer ...you search for that thread...I think it's titled "QB rating " or something like that. I rememeber aprox...Brady 30.6 % Palmer was 39.5% and Manning was 44.5 % in 20+ yd passess thrown

According to your list, palmer is below brady in YPC, now either your list is bullshit or your numbers are bullshit, which is it? Who was the best downfield passer in the last 3 or 4 years? Why do you not count all of the passes? And finally, what Qb holds the record for the most passes to start a career without throwing an int.

ROFL

QUOTE]

Your just being stupid now
MORE STUPID but still, even you cant belive the shit you're spewing

ROFL
The rest of the league was letting Brady beat them :Fart:

Again i dont know what is there to trash Brady for in that superbowl. You really dont understand football do you?

He couldn't get any points on the board against a 17th ranked defense that averaged giving up 21 pts per game against pathetic QB's...Brady had 3 probowl Linemen and the #1 Scoring Offense & all time top 3 WR core....

I think thats pretty telling as to how great Brady really is "or Not"...lets face it, if he couldn't get it done with those tools on offense and the Pats defense only gave up 10 points in 59:00 ...

so my point is...who do you blame...Brady had the tools & couldn't do it and the defense did its job ... that offense should have scored 30+ points if Brady was on top of his game...

With all that said...seriously I think Brady is a great QB and Im excited hes coming back this year...even though Cassell did a good job the pats will be much better with Brady...and I think they signed a great Stallworth replacement in Joey Galloway to take pressure off the Moss connection

He couldn't get any points on the board against a 17th ranked defense that averaged giving up 21 pts per game against pathetic QB's...Brady had 3 probowl Linemen and the #1 Scoring Offense & all time top 3 WR core....

I think thats pretty telling as to how great Brady really is "or Not"...lets face it, if he couldn't get it done with those tools on offense and the Pats defense only gave up 10 points in 59:00 ...

so my point is...who do you blame...Brady had the tools & couldn't do it and the defense did its job ... that offense should have scored 30+ points if Brady was on top of his game...

With all that said...seriously I think Brady is a great QB and Im excited hes coming back this year...even though Cassell did a good job the pats will be much better with Brady...and I think they signed a great Stallworth replacement in Joey Galloway to take pressure off the Moss connection

He had his team in the lead with under a minute left in the game dumb dumb..

1- According to your list, palmer is below brady in YPC, now either your list is bullshit or your numbers are bullshit, which is it?

2- Who was the best downfield passer in the last 3 or 4 years? Why do you not count all of the passes? And finally, what Qb holds the record for the most passes to start a career without throwing an int.

1- Midgar thats a great question...what that means is although Palmer had a good 39.6 % completion in balls thrown 20+ yds his average pass completions were mostly the short ones...I assume he didn't have alot of downfield completions to boost up his average YPC..but that doesn't take away from his good downfield completion percentage...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_yds_per_cmp_year_by_year.htm

08' - Delomme
07' - Anderson
06' - Mcnabb
05' - Roslenberger
04' - Manning

sorry still no Brady !!!

Back