Debate this !

d22 can cut the shit with these records. Ill take the 3 superbowl rings over any record in the book.

that what happens when you hang around with a punk ass gheto boy like Moss...the wife beater ...OH!!! and didn't he also actually run over a traffic cop ?....LMFAO!!!

He never hit a women. So your full of bullshit.

Last time I checked the traffic cop is still alive.

No links? How can I link something that is his opinon? You want to be a troll, I will treat you like a troll. Show me some links. If I dont see a link, its a lie. So...its a lie. Now move along troll boy before you get hurt. I'm sorry but facts are not a wiki article. I can find something on the internet that says Marino was the worst Qb ever, if I post a link to that it does not make it fact. I can find 10 articles saying brady is a top 10 Qb of all time, he shows me some wiki article with some formula written by a guy and its fact? Yes thats why you are a troll.

are you truly this fvcking stupid ? ...and tell me you didn'y just say that a nguys honest thought out fait QB formular is not credible...yet yours or some biased oppinion is credible...

there are no favotisms in that formaular & calculate everything every QB has brought to the field...whats your argument against that formular...your the fvcking dipshit with not a god damn thing to back your crap...

and everything I posted has links...from the NFL...to Sports journals...and quotes...all proving my comments...why don't you try and make believe you have balls or go borrow 1 from your mother and try and have a real debate...or please..."SHUT THE FVCK UP" and concede

He never hit a women. So your full of bullshit.

Last time I checked the traffic cop is still alive.

then what do you think he did to an 11 year friend so badly she was awarded by a judge and had a restraining order put on the career criminal ?

Just maybe a slap or beating would have been a pleasure compared to what the gheto punk did to her...

then what do you think he did to an 11 year friend so badly she was awarded by a judge and had a restraining order put on the career criminal ?

Just maybe a slap or beating would have been a pleasure compared to what the gheto punk did to her...

You mean when she asked him for money, he refused to give her money, and she then asked for a restraining order?

Which she then dropped... and admitted that he didn't do anything...

stop the lies, liar. Your act is old. You're earning no respect here.

Any women can get a restraining order. Maybe the women wanted $? but then failed to get it because it was all BS? just maybe.

You mean when she asked him for money, he refused to give her money, and she then asked for a restraining order?

Which she then dropped... and admitted that he didn't do anything...

stop the lies, liar. Your act is old. You're earning no respect here.

my act !!!...do you sick bastards even listen to youselves ???? LMFO!

were the fvck in the world did you come up with that one .... Fred Smirnoff or that other dipshit Tangyauy !!!....this is way too funny !!!

So basically your saying the 11 yr old woman friend all the sudden decided to bribe the gheto boy when he was making the least amount of money in his whole career & he just said no...so she self inflicted herself before she went to the hospitol & the judge to get awarded a restraining order...

WoW!!! you can't make this stuff up...How about this for a reality...After he got on his hands & knees apoligizing for what ever he did ...He begged her to drop the charges and she did out of friendship knowing it won't happen again.

grow up you banna heads...really...your all so god damn pathetic...

His drinking problem developed once he found out about what BB was doing. P4E

He realized he will never have it as good as he did in NE so now he turns his emotions to the bottle because he now plays for the browns.

Hell if i played for the browns i would be a drunk too.

were the fvck in the world did you come up with that one .... Fred Smirnoff or that other dipshit Tangyauy !!!....this is way too funny !!!

So basically your saying the 11 yr old woman friend all the sudden decided to bribe the gheto boy when he was making the least amount of money in his whole career & he just said no...so she self inflicted herself before she went to the hospitol & the judge to get awarded a restraining order...

WoW!!! you can't make this stuff up...How about this for a reality...After he got on his hands & knees apoligizing for what ever he did ...He begged her to drop the charges and she did out of friendship knowing it won't happen again.

Im guessing you never met a crazy women before.

Any women can get a restraining order. Maybe the women wanted $? but then failed to get it because it was all BS? just maybe.

OMG!!!! Please stop...Its just so far fetched a class act like Randy Moss ...*&%$#$%^&& could ever do something like hit a woman !!! are you all fvcking kidding me !!!!...Jesus Christ your all pathetic.

I'd certainly hate to take the stand if I was a 14 year girl that just got brutily raped and beaten if you were the defence attorney...

OMG!!!! Please stop...Its just so far fetched a class act like Randy Moss ...*&%$#$%^&& could ever do something like hit a woman !!! are you all fvcking kidding me !!!!...Jesus Christ your all pathetic.

I'd certainly hate to take the stand if I was a 14 year girl that just got brutily raped and beaten if you were the defence attorney...

When did Moss hit a woman? Link?

are you truly this fvcking stupid ? ...and tell me you didn'y just say that a nguys honest thought out fait QB formular is not credible...yet yours or some biased oppinion is credible...

there are no favotisms in that formaular & calculate everything every QB has brought to the field...whats your argument against that formular...your the fvcking dipshit with not a god damn thing to back your crap...

and everything I posted has links...from the NFL...to Sports journals...and quotes...all proving my comments...why don't you try and make believe you have balls or go borrow 1 from your mother and try and have a real debate...or please..."SHUT THE FVCK UP" and concede

No some wiki blogger guy who makes a formula is not credible. Sorry. My opinon is based on results, just like most experts and players, and coaches for that matter who 90% said that brady would be their first pick if a draft was held on the NFL players, so no, its not credible. I can make formula's too and slant them however I want. No you are posting stories, not facts, I can write a story, a fact is proof, and last I checked what proof is there that the pats even used this game film to win any game? Do you have any? Your hero walsh didnt.

When did Moss hit a woman? Link?

Midgar you truly are a "PUTZ"...

1995 - After signing a letter of intent to play his college football at Notre Dame, Moss took part in a racially-motivated fight at his high school in Belle, West Virginia. Moss pled guilty to battery and received probation and a 30-day suspended jail sentence. Because of the incident, Notre Dame revoked his scholarship.

1996 - While serving a 30-day jail sentence related to the previous incident, Moss tested positive for marijuana, violating his probation. He was released from the Florida State football program and served 60 extra days in jail for the probation violation.

2001 - When questioned about his propensity to take plays off at times, Moss caused a stir by telling a Minneapolis newspaper columnist that he simply plays when he wants to play.

2002 - Moss was arrested after an incident in downtown Minneapolis in which he bumped a traffic control officer with his car, knocking her to the ground. He was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service. Marijuana was allegedly found in his vehicle as well, but charges were later dropped.

1995 - After signing a letter of intent to play his college football at Notre Dame, Moss took part in a racially-motivated fight at his high school in Belle, West Virginia. Moss pled guilty to battery and received probation and a 30-day suspended jail sentence. Because of the incident, Notre Dame revoked his scholarship.

1996 - While serving a 30-day jail sentence related to the previous incident, Moss tested positive for marijuana, violating his probation. He was released from the Florida State football program and served 60 extra days in jail for the probation violation.

2000 - In January, Moss was fined $25,000 for squirting an official with a water bottle. In November he was fined another $25,000 for touching an official.

2001 - Moss was fined $15,000 by the Vikings and required to receive anger management counseling for verbally abusing corporate sponsors on the team bus following a loss in November.

2003 - The NFL fined Moss $5,000 for his role in a fight with the Chicago Bears during a September game. In November, he was fined another $5,000 for spiking a ball at the foot of Detroit Lions cornerback Dre' Bly.

2004 - Moss was fined $10,000 by the NFL after an end-zone celebration in which he pretended to pull down his pants and "moon" Green Bay Packers fans.

2004 - Moss also made negative news in 2004 for leaving the field with two seconds left in a loss to the Washington Redskins. Team leaders Matt Birk and Daunte Culpepper confronted Moss in the locker room after the game.

2005 - During HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel", Moss caused a bit of an uproar when he admitted he "might" still partake in the use of marijuana once "every blue moon".

2007 - Beating the fvck out of an 11 yr friend she had to get a restraining order on his punk ass !!!!

Midgar you truly are a "PUTZ"...

2001 - When questioned about his propensity to take plays off at times, Moss caused a stir by telling a Minneapolis newspaper columnist that he simply plays when he wants to play.

2002 - Moss was arrested after an incident in downtown Minneapolis in which he bumped a traffic control officer with his car, knocking her to the ground. He was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service. Marijuana was allegedly found in his vehicle as well, but charges were later dropped.

2000 - In January, Moss was fined $25,000 for squirting an official with a water bottle. In November he was fined another $25,000 for touching an official.

2001 - Moss was fined $15,000 by the Vikings and required to receive anger management counseling for verbally abusing corporate sponsors on the team bus following a loss in November.

2003 - The NFL fined Moss $5,000 for his role in a fight with the Chicago Bears during a September game. In November, he was fined another $5,000 for spiking a ball at the foot of Detroit Lions cornerback Dre' Bly.

2004 - Moss was fined $10,000 by the NFL after an end-zone celebration in which he pretended to pull down his pants and "moon" Green Bay Packers fans.

2004 - Moss also made negative news in 2004 for leaving the field with two seconds left in a loss to the Washington Redskins. Team leaders Matt Birk and Daunte Culpepper confronted Moss in the locker room after the game.

2005 - During HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel", Moss caused a bit of an uproar when he admitted he "might" still partake in the use of marijuana once "every blue moon".

2007 - Beating the fvck out of an 11 yr friend she had to get a restraining order on his punk ass !!!!

And none of this has to do with hitting a girl you dumbass.

Link?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3288150

Game, set... and match, dumbass.

Back