Debate this !

how about every single argument I debated in this forum..heres a quick list alone...unless you of course or anyone can prove these debates wrong...

1- Brady didn't have a single NFL passing record for his first 6 of 7 yrs like 23 other active QB's did ...Proof directly from the NFL below for you dipshits ...
http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

2- Brady is a pathetic embarressing pussy ass male model poser
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/2008/12/tom-brady-hottest-sportsman.html

3- Brady has an illigitimate kid...got to love Brady's name in this story
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/2008/12/tom-brady-hottest-sportsman.html

4- Brady Best ? Yet his talent ranked in unbiased, fair formular he's #54th will impove 10-15 spots with 2007 stat adjustmant...but still not close to #1 All Time like the real QB's
http://armchairgm.wikia.com/index.php?title=The_100_Greatest_Quarterbacks_of_the_Modern_Era

5- Kraft runs the NFL - #1 Owner on list & he's bigger than the people above him including the #1 Roger goodell whom he hired.
http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/56218

6- Kraft brought in Billions worth of contracts to NFL in all areas and all networks and secured money and thousands of jobs till 2012 ...Yea !!! sure that didn''t get him or the Patsies any preferential treatment !!! LMFAO!!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...5/01/30/patriots_kraft_has_led_winning_drive/

7- Bill Belichick* cheated to win...if its on the NY Times front page...the whole worl;d kniows about it ...heres just 1 of thousands of negitive views on what BB* did to the NFL

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/09/s...Top/Reference/Times Topics/Subjects/S/Spygate

8- Belichick* lied and is a bullshitter...and a a shameless weazel excuse of a man....and Kraft got him off with his influence and "Spygate" as D22 says will live forever untill BB* is suspended and his punishment fits the crime...

This ones for you midgar !!!...have your mommy read it to you so you understand how the NFL feels...and it is a big deal...
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=3400806&type=story

Sure, I'll debate it. Dan Marino has zero rings. The end. I win.

Seriously, you don't think he beat her up? You honestly can say to yourself that he didn't pay her to shut up due to the new league policy?

Well considering she had no injuries or anything, I would say no, and the fact it was dropped and the fact that he had no criminal charges or a history of it what so ever, but the troll way is to believe it without any proof or any facts, so you fit right in. Hey I heard you beat a woman up, it must be true cause I said so. Prove me wrong.

Midgar you truly are a "PUTZ"...

1995 - After signing a letter of intent to play his college football at Notre Dame, Moss took part in a racially-motivated fight at his high school in Belle, West Virginia. Moss pled guilty to battery and received probation and a 30-day suspended jail sentence. Because of the incident, Notre Dame revoked his scholarship.

1996 - While serving a 30-day jail sentence related to the previous incident, Moss tested positive for marijuana, violating his probation. He was released from the Florida State football program and served 60 extra days in jail for the probation violation.

2001 - When questioned about his propensity to take plays off at times, Moss caused a stir by telling a Minneapolis newspaper columnist that he simply plays when he wants to play.

2002 - Moss was arrested after an incident in downtown Minneapolis in which he bumped a traffic control officer with his car, knocking her to the ground. He was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service. Marijuana was allegedly found in his vehicle as well, but charges were later dropped.

1995 - After signing a letter of intent to play his college football at Notre Dame, Moss took part in a racially-motivated fight at his high school in Belle, West Virginia. Moss pled guilty to battery and received probation and a 30-day suspended jail sentence. Because of the incident, Notre Dame revoked his scholarship.

1996 - While serving a 30-day jail sentence related to the previous incident, Moss tested positive for marijuana, violating his probation. He was released from the Florida State football program and served 60 extra days in jail for the probation violation.

2000 - In January, Moss was fined $25,000 for squirting an official with a water bottle. In November he was fined another $25,000 for touching an official.

2001 - Moss was fined $15,000 by the Vikings and required to receive anger management counseling for verbally abusing corporate sponsors on the team bus following a loss in November.

2003 - The NFL fined Moss $5,000 for his role in a fight with the Chicago Bears during a September game. In November, he was fined another $5,000 for spiking a ball at the foot of Detroit Lions cornerback Dre' Bly.

2004 - Moss was fined $10,000 by the NFL after an end-zone celebration in which he pretended to pull down his pants and "moon" Green Bay Packers fans.

2004 - Moss also made negative news in 2004 for leaving the field with two seconds left in a loss to the Washington Redskins. Team leaders Matt Birk and Daunte Culpepper confronted Moss in the locker room after the game.

2005 - During HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel", Moss caused a bit of an uproar when he admitted he "might" still partake in the use of marijuana once "every blue moon".

2007 - Beating the fvck out of an 11 yr friend she had to get a restraining order on his punk ass !!!!

Where in any of that did it say Moss hit a woman? Do you just need to make up lies or is this a habit of some sort?

Well considering she had no injuries or anything, I would say no, and the fact it was dropped and the fact that he had no criminal charges or a history of it what so ever, but the troll way is to believe it without any proof or any facts, so you fit right in. Hey I heard you beat a woman up, it must be true cause I said so. Prove me wrong.

We still listen to your mouth spout off even after D22 lays the smack down on you. :Lwelcome:

We still listen to your mouth spout off even after D22 lays the smack down on you. :Lwelcome:

How did he do that? List some links that not one had to do with moss hitting a woman? Yeah he sure put me in my place. I mean at least make one up, he seems to be good at that.

Game set match....are you frigin kidding...were the fvck does it prove anything in that article that Moss didn't hurt that girl...she just dropped charges 7 months later because he wasn't a threat anymore...here is the Sharstein Moss attorneys trying to sneak one by and here attorney setting the records straight...

"There has finally been acknowledgment that the injuries were not intentionally inflicted," Sharpstein said.

An attorney for Washington said "no such acknowledgment exists."

Because she got thrown through a glass door over a balcony.

Seriously, I lost my kid sister last summer...that stuff isn't even funny.

Whaler...if your serious...my heart goes out to you...thats just horribly sad..."Ill light a candle for your family....

No some wiki blogger guy who makes a formula is not credible. Sorry. My opinon is based on results, just like most experts and players, and coaches for that matter who 90% said that brady would be their first pick if a draft was held on the NFL players, so no, its not credible. I can make formula's too and slant them however I want. No you are posting stories, not facts, I can write a story, a fact is proof, and last I checked what proof is there that the pats even used this game film to win any game? Do you have any? Your hero walsh didnt.

Midgar...go ahead and make an honest unbiased formular that is fair and accurate to every QB in history and please show us all how the fvck Tom Brady is anywere near the top 20 never mind the Best of All time...&b take those 3 Adam Venitieir rings off his finger and he wouldn't be in the top 75...

Whaler...if your serious...my heart goes out to you...thats just horribly sad..."Ill light a candle for your family....

Thanks Lee, unfortunately it is. Car crash, she wasn't driving. Had just turned 22

Thanks Lee, unfortunately it is. Car crash, she wasn't driving. Had just turned 22

Very sad Whaler...especially at that age...honestly I hate hearing these stories or seeing them on the news, i get emotional even when i don't know the young kids that pass away no matter the reason...its the age...they have such a life ahead of them & i have 2 girls I fear from the time I wake till i go to sleep praying they stay safe and avoid bad situations

I know you'll deal with this in your own way & coming from me may mean nothing but if I can help..I lost many friends in 50 yrs including family members...The best way to keep them in your heart is to every now and then especially holidays being the most hardest..,.light a candle for your sister in memory and it'll be like she were there with you because the candle will bring you fond memories & sad too but she will be in the room.

Midgar...go ahead and make an honest unbiased formular that is fair and accurate to every QB in history and please show us all how the fvck Tom Brady is anywere near the top 20 never mind the Best of All time...&b take those 3 Adam Venitieir rings off his finger and he wouldn't be in the top 75...

There is no such thing as an unbiased formula, see a formula always goes to the way of what you think is important, not what is actually important. I go by the formula of what wins, gee what do I know. Oh and why are they the kickers rings not bradys? And I mean marino has no rings and brady beat his his records, so does that mean he is useless now?

There is no such thing as an unbiased formula, see a formula always goes to the way of what you think is important, not what is actually important. I go by the formula of what wins, gee what do I know. Oh and why are they the kickers rings not bradys? And I mean marino has no rings and brady beat his his records, so does that mean he is useless now?

Midgar why don't you act your age...you are at least 15 yrs old ...right !!!...The formular I posted is completely unbiased...and by the way every QB is equally evaluated fairly by everything they do...from passing the ball to INT's to even adding a run threat to the offense by their mobility....this formular even has bonus points for post season bonus success just for you & Tommy Terrific ...which by the way is the only reason Brady is even in the top 54 # ... LMFAO!!!...his arm obviously couldn't do it & thank god for Adam Veniteiri...without him there would be no Post season success...

Midgar why don't you act your age...you are at least 15 yrs old ...right !!!...The formular I posted is completely unbiased...and by the way every QB is equally evaluated fairly by everything they do...from passing the ball to INT's to even adding a run threat to the offense by their mobility....this formular even has bonus points for post season bonus success just for you & Tommy Terrific ...which by the way is the only reason Brady is even in the top 54 # ... LMFAO!!!...his arm obviously couldn't do it & thank god for Adam Veniteiri...without him there would be no Post season success...

what makes it unbiased? Is it because you don't understand it?

Back