Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
My asshat Dolpins fan coworkers decided to grab a ball, and a little pressure release valve and show me how fast he could deflate a ball.

He's convinced the kid in the bathroom had plenty of time to deflate all of the balls in those 90 seconds.

This is turning into a bunch of bullsh!t conspiracy theories by haters

My asshat Dolpins fan coworkers decided to grab a ball, and a little pressure release valve and show me how fast he could deflate a ball.

He's convinced the kid in the bathroom had plenty of time to deflate all of the balls in those 90 seconds.

It's mob-like hysterical rage, not unlike war hysteria. The weaker the mind, the lesser the character, the greater the hysteria. And BTW, in fairness, Patriots fans are no more immune to this than anyone else...we just happen to be on the side of the scapegoat this time.

Give him 3 of them, tell him to deflate them to exactly the same pressure, and start the clock.

That's actually a great idea.

I'd rather give him 12, in a bag. I'm gonna make this happen

That would be great. Tell him to do it and then measure them after all are done. Hell, tell him to measure along the way if he wants. The only caveat is they all have to be exactly the same pressure when he's done....and he has 90 seconds

This is becoming like the JFK magic bullet for f**k sake.

more like this-

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PA5HRW4DWz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"We had 6 of our best ballboys take 24 footballs into a room and try and deflate 12 of them in 90 seconds. Not one of them could do it, not one...and they except us to believe the Kensil Commission Report?"

jfkbulletmagic.jpg

Better hope he can walk in a room, unzip the bag, take 3 balls out, deflate all equally, put balls back in bag, zip up bag, and walk out of the room in 22 seconds.

Better hope he can walk in a room, unzip the bag, take 3 balls out, deflate all equally, put balls back in bag, zip up bag, and walk out of the room in 22 seconds.

Yeah, hadn't even thought about that part.

Yeah, Greenberg will probably have them all lined up on a table with the needle ports all facing up.

This is becoming like the JFK magic bullet for f**k sake.

Or this...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zrzMhU_4m-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've said since last week this is gonna be on the officials

BOSTON — Referees approved the footballs used by the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game, even though they were under the NFL’s allowable PSI prior to the game, CBS Boston reports.

According to CBS Boston, sources said*referees approved 12 game footballs prior to the game, and the under inflated footballs were perhaps not inspected properly.

From CBS Boston reporter:

One thing that has been reported this last week, as we’ve been learning about how footballs are treated before a game is that before every*game, a referee measured with a pressure gauge each football to see if the pressure in each one is between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.

But that apparently isn’t always the case. As a matter of fact, from what I’ve been told, many times the refs don’t test the pressure of each*ball with a gauge at all. Sometimes refs hold the ball, squeeze it, briefly inspect it, then sign off on it. Next ball. It’s never been a problem before. This is apparently a well known fact in the NFL.

*Now according to my sources, The Patriots turned in their footballs to the ref at a pressure just below the allowable PSI.

If it’s a situation where the refs DID use a gauge, the refs would see the balls were under inflated, and inflate them to the proper size. But in this case, the balls were approved and given back to the Patriots under-inflated.

Thus, the under-inflated balls. The Patriots, according to my sources, played with league approved deflated balls.

This is just the latest turn in the bizarre saga of Deflate-gate

http://q13fox.com/2015/01/27/report...roved-by-refs-prior-to-afc-championship-game/
Posted via Mobile Device

My personal opinion is they never checked the footballs with a gauge, they just squeezed them and signed them off. And once again, my opinion, this has been going on for years, if not decades.

But will they fess up to it is the question.

I've said since last week this is gonna be on the officials

BOSTON — Referees approved the footballs used by the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game, even though they were under the NFL’s allowable PSI prior to the game, CBS Boston reports.

According to CBS Boston, sources said*referees approved 12 game footballs prior to the game, and the under inflated footballs were perhaps not inspected properly.

From CBS Boston reporter:

One thing that has been reported this last week, as we’ve been learning about how footballs are treated before a game is that before every*game, a referee measured with a pressure gauge each football to see if the pressure in each one is between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.

But that apparently isn’t always the case. As a matter of fact, from what I’ve been told, many times the refs don’t test the pressure of each*ball with a gauge at all. Sometimes refs hold the ball, squeeze it, briefly inspect it, then sign off on it. Next ball. It’s never been a problem before. This is apparently a well known fact in the NFL.

*Now according to my sources, The Patriots turned in their footballs to the ref at a pressure just below the allowable PSI.

If it’s a situation where the refs DID use a gauge, the refs would see the balls were under inflated, and inflate them to the proper size. But in this case, the balls were approved and given back to the Patriots under-inflated.

Thus, the under-inflated balls. The Patriots, according to my sources, played with league approved deflated balls.

This is just the latest turn in the bizarre saga of Deflate-gate

http://q13fox.com/2015/01/27/report...roved-by-refs-prior-to-afc-championship-game/
Posted via Mobile Device

B-b-b-but that means the Cheatriots still turned in footballs that were under inflated!!! YOU SEE??????? CHEATS CHEATS CHEATS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back