Denver@PATS October 20th MNF

Jammer

Reaction score
4-5 of us out of Montreal thinking about making the Denver Pats game on MNF... Question is...

Would some of you would be nice enough to allowed us to Tailgate with some of you guys... Even if we dont allways see eye to eye. Would Bring plenty of canadian beer for everyone:toast:... Coors light or Molson Dry you choose...o:)

we would do a Giants-SF game the day before in NJ...

Will be in SD for the Pats Chargers game on sunday night football oct 10th... thw week before so spending some $$$ to see the pats play back to back week

So could we expect good tailgating... Would cheers for the PATS could not stand the Broncos :) :rockon:

For the MNF game what time tailgate start... noon...

Merci!

I'm going to that game, I think Mikie will let me slum but the homebrew club has a group that puts on an INSANE spread from what I hear.

I'm going to that game, I think Mikie will let me slum but the homebrew club has a group that puts on an INSANE spread from what I hear.

Forget my english but insane spread mean???

How many beers do you need 72 Molson DRY :)

Forget my english but insane spread mean???

How many beers do you need 72 Molson DRY :)

Dry beer is almost as bad as no beer

spread: (in tailgating terms)
LOTS of really tasty foodstuffs

Molson Dry is a beer of 6% alcool strong canadian beer... could bring canadian Coors light... 4%

Got a friend working at Molson so free beers :)

Haven't we built that wall at the Canadian border yet?

4-5 of us out of Montreal thinking about making the Denver Pats game on MNF... Question is...

Would some of you would be nice enough to allowed us to Tailgate with some of you guys... Even if we dont allways see eye to eye. Would Bring plenty of canadian beer for everyone:toast:... Coors light or Molson Dry you choose...o:)

we would do a Giants-SF game the day before in NJ...

Will be in SD for the Pats Chargers game on sunday night football oct 10th... thw week before so spending some $$$ to see the pats play back to back week

So could we expect good tailgating... Would cheers for the PATS could not stand the Broncos :) :rockon:

For the MNF game what time tailgate start... noon...

Merci!

:shrug: I'll need to think about it. I've got my reputation with friends to uphold.

Parking lots open four hours before kickoff. So tailgating should start around 4:30.

Molson Dry is a beer of 6% alcool strong canadian beer... could bring canadian Coors light... 4%

Got a friend working at Molson so free beers :)

Dry beers dont interest me.
To get a beer "dry" they have to do some funky things with fermentation and the beers are left pretty flat (no character) and tasteless.

Dry beers dont interest me.
To get a beer "dry" they have to do some funky things with fermentation and the beers are left pretty flat (no character) and tasteless.

HAve you try Molson DRY???

What do they do?

Grab a Coors light off the production line and say "You're Canadian, eh!":shrug:

Coors and Molson are partner...Coors is made in Canada by Molson like Budweiser is made and sold in Canada by Labatt..
Crazy rules

we say canadian beer because it is stronger than american beer... i have done a few tailgate in the State and can confirm that... Eagles, Skins and JEts fan can attest to that :)

HAve you try Molson DRY???

Yes, it sucks
Dry beers suck
I dont like Dry beers
I like Labbat Ice alright and Molson XXX once in a while but Dry beers still suck.
I dont like ANY DRY BEERS
Dry beers suck

we say canadian beer because it is stronger than american beer... i have done a few tailgate in the State and can confirm that... Eagles, Skins and JEts fan can attest to that :)

Your drinking the wrong beers then. Bud and Miller Lite dont count.

If we find each other I'll hook you up with a few REAL American beers and watch as you try to eat Potato chips without opening the bag :party:

Yes, it sucks
Dry beers suck
I dont like Dry beers
I like Labbat Ice alright and Molson XXX once in a while but Dry beers still suck.
I dont like ANY DRY BEERS
Dry beers suck

If we find each other I'll hook you up with a few REAL American beers and watch as you try to eat Potato chips without opening the bag :party:

I like Miller Genuine draft beer, Bush, Budweiser, Coors

For far too many people, beer = Bud/Miller. They buy based on price, not quality.

I like Miller Genuine draft beer, Bush, Budweiser, Coors

QUALITY, not QUANTITY
you must lke Zima too?

For far too many people, beer = Bud/Miller. They buy based on price, not quality.

To each there own but I just dont get it.

To analogize this it would be like the most popular restaurant in town being crowded every night and all they serve is bland meatloaf, white rice and spring water.

Oh, and no ketchup for the meatloaf or butter on your rice :thwak:

Back