Did anyone see the "I hate Peyton Manning" t shirt yesterday?

KenJr30

Reaction score
That was funny! CBS showed a fan in the crowd yesterday at the Pats/Miami game. I could not stop laughing. Funny.

ROFL

Benign Despot on 12-24-2007 at 09:18 AM said:
He was in the section next to mine.

the back of the shirt said "Eli Sucks too"

That sh!t is funny.ROFL

A while back, can't remember the year exactly, but I think someone from here went to training camp and took a picture of a guy with that same shirt (there were two pictures, one for each side).

They also briefly showed someone wearing a purple-colored fur hat; I'm pretty sure I took a picture of that fan when I was at the Browns game...unless there's more than one.

If I think of it when I get home I'll post the picture on here so y'all can see what I'm talking about.

KenJr30 on 12-24-2007 at 08:50 AM said:
That was funny! CBS showed a fan in the crowd yesterday at the Pats/Miami game. I could not stop laughing. Funny.

ROFL

They sell those tshirts outside of Fenway Park after Red Sox' games. The "I Hate Peyton Manning" one is funny, but the "ARod drinks Wine Coolers" and "Matsui Bakkake" t shirts are my favorites.

Re: Re: Did anyone see the "I hate Peyton Manning" t shirt yesterday?

EasyBigFella* on 12-24-2007 at 09:52 AM said:
They sell those tshirts outside of Fenway Park after Red Sox' games. The "I Hate Peyton Manning" one is funny, but the "ARod drinks Wine Coolers" and "Matsui Bakkake" t shirts are my favorites.

I thinks its Bukkake not Bakkake.

thomas144 on 12-24-2007 at 10:38 AM said:
What is funny about an "I hate Peyton Manning" t-shirt?

It seems like something somebody with extremely low self-esteem would wear.

Maybe he is just sick of seeing Manning's face in commercials. Why would that speak to his self esteem?

Great stuff...right up there with the ones that on the front said..

Jeter Sucks

and on the back said...

A-Rod

I want to buy a "I hate Peyton Manning" T-Shirt

And yes, I have low self-esteem, but that has nothing to do with it. I just think its cool. :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Did anyone see the "I hate Peyton Manning" t shirt yesterday?

Minuteman07 on 12-25-2007 at 02:01 AM said:
I thinks its Bukkake not Bakkake.

<BLINK>BUKKAKE </BLINK>

Back