Diners can 'have a ball' at testicle festival

testicles, and penis, are NOT the stuff of good eats.:shake:

I am Retralian, and I'm good with stuff like head soup and head cheese. But that crosses a line.

http://www.2camels.com/testicle-festival.php

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/s427-0fBpQ0&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

lol

Did you ever go there?

I hear it's pretty hairy anymore there.

Biker whores on the bar tables... bikers throwing money and then having at them...

people on LSD and shrooms...

lol

They taste like chicken... the one's that I had.

Originally, that is what I was told (what they are).

If I knew ahead of time, I wouldn't have ate them.

Cowboys eat the hell out them... they love the shock value of biting them in half (when on the grill for a minute or two). they get pretty messy.

testicles, and penis, are NOT the stuff of good eats.:shake:

I am Retralian, and I'm good with stuff like head soup and head cheese. But that crosses a line.
What line?

Let's turn this around. +MMs:

Assume some thing killed you and was going to eat you. How would you feel if they cut that part of you off and tossed it away, unwanted, to wither in the trash?

(I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, but I figured maybe I could bring someone around with a "love for my c*ck" line of thought.)

What line?

Assume some thing killed you and was going to eat you. How would you feel if they cut that part of you off and tossed it away, unwanted, to wither in the trash?

(I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, but I figured maybe I could bring someone around with a "love for my c*ck" line of thought.)

I wouldn't care. I'd be dead. But at least the thing that killed me had the common sense and taste not to consume my junk for dinner.

What line?

I'd love it if a cougar would eat my c*ck.

What line?

Does that mean you're a cock sucker? ;) :p

Agreed. Wasting food, parts of animals is wrong, IMHO.
As an aside, notice that capitalism has taken care of this as well: hot dogs anyone?

Also notice that this explicitly answers Brady Lady's question about eating an animal penis on a hot dog bun. The answer for almost all of us is "YES"...except it's ground up and mixed with all sorts of other, err, crap, and spiced up to hot smokey wonderfulness.

As an aside to my aside, I recently invented a food product I call "The Raft of Longevity!" Four hotdogs, sliced lengthways almost all the way through with a cheese stick (pick yer favorite variety) shoved in there. Optionally wrap bacon around each dog, lay side by side and microwave until the cheese gets soft and gushy and bacon is done. Smother with salsa if desired.

It's really, really good. And clearly health food. Or maybe just so full of preservatives that I will be well preserved. In any case, it uses up stuff that tends to hang around for a bit in the fridge.

Back