Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

Nice job finding the 3 worst of brady's games each season. that must of took you a while to scoop up, QUOTE]

Those are not his 3 worst games...those are his Playoff stats each year...and were he ranked in QB rating compared to the other QB's in playoffs...

Brady had alot worst games than the 3 posted from his playoffs...Im just trying to figure out if there is even 1 single reason why you all will fight to the death that Brady is the greatest QB in History when he isn't the best at anthing....you all just see him that way...

So im guessing Marino was good at NOTHING!

You go by QB rating to claim who is the best QB? how do you get so retarded? I think a chimp has more logic then you.

How am I retarded ?...How is the NFL retarded also then for not just automatically putting Tom Brady & Ted Bruiski at the top of every list no matter were they rank jusat to make you douchbags feel great about your favorite team..

I actiually like using the NFL's QB rating system that isn't bias, doesn't give you his lip or worthless oppinion, ...its the facts, it's what the athlete did, and other than Patriots fans there should be no argument...

We can just use " he sucks" or he's great " or he Blows & then set them in an order to rank them if you would like...something like this may work for you frigin dip shits..

#1 - Tom Brady - He Great
#2 - P. Manning - Pretty good but kind of Goofy looking
#3 - Tony Romo - Way to young to be #1

http://www.nfl.com/help/quarterbackratingformula

Jason Taylor thinks so:jester:

Maybe you would like wash his balls beause he said something nice about Tom Brady..and I guess if Jason Taylor says so...it must be true !!!..get real therick !!!

How many NFL players do you think say negitive things about Brady ?...I'll bet 10 negitives to every 1 compliment...

They don't look at Brady the way you glossy eyes little groupies do ... they fvcking hate the Glory boy !!!...and his cockyarrigants

Maybe you would like wash his balls beause he said something nice about Tom Brady..and I guess if Jason Taylor says so...it must be true !!!..get real therick !!!

How many NFL players do you think say negitive things about Brady ?...I'll bet 10 negitives to every 1 compliment...

They don't look at Brady the way you glossy eyes little groupies do ... they fvcking hate the Glory boy !!!...and his cockyarrigants

is this another fact dumb dumb? And your opinion means what?

Why? You think what you say about Dungy bothers me? You can say whatever you want, but when you rip a guy because his child committed suicide it just shows what you're all about.

Dungy's son committed suicide? Wow, didn't know that. So where was Dungy when this happened? I guess he's the real absentee dad. Oh, well, thinning the herd and all.

Dungy's son committed suicide? Wow, didn't know that. So where was Dungy when this happened? I guess he's the real absentee dad. Oh, well, thinning the herd and all.

I just hope it does not ahppen again. I know if my Dad shipped me off to another state when I was young, I would have some issues going on as well, hopefully his kids can get through this.

I just hope it does not ahppen again. I know if my Dad shipped me off to another state when I was young, I would have some issues going on as well, hopefully his kids can get through this.

You never know. I heard he's not paying attention to the other kids either. I guess he's abandoned any hope that they would lead productive lives and has resigned himself to the inevitability of their fate.

You never know. I heard he's not paying attention to the other kids either. I guess he's abandoned any hope that they would lead productive lives and has resigned himself to the inevitability of their fate.

Its funny, sometime last year he shipped his kids off to Tampa, which brought up the question that is might retire...nope he was just shipping them off to tampa. Its funny how this never got brought up again. I see that Evil Bill Belicheck with his son on the sideline in games, where are dungy's kids?

Does he even have any records left? I think Brady, Manning, and Farve took them all away.

Its alot easier to break passing records these days with all the QB/Passing rules changed to increase the passing game & protect the QB's & WR's

The records Favre has broken, it took him one more season to beat them...Favre did it in 257 to Marino's 240...Marino Broke thise records in less time...

Its alot easier to break passing records these days with all the QB/Passing rules changed to increase the passing game & protect the QB's & WR's

The records Favre has broken, it took him one more season to beat them...Favre did it in 257 to Marino's 240...Marino Broke thise records in less time...

Its alot easier to break records when you care less about your team and superbowls like marino did and only worry about your numbers. Marino was a numba's guy, nothing more nothing less. I put him about the level of a culpepper.

Back