Dolphins are the Front runners

At this point, what would they say? :huh:

Have you read D22's "work"? It's phenomenally maddening. He was chirping during our 18-straight game beatdown tour that we were on.

Trust me. He always had something to say.

Our good buddy Lee was on gresh and Zo the other day once again. I've heard him on there a few times now. He is still batshit crazy and in total denial.

Also, he was mispronouncing players names just like he always misspelled them here. He always claimed he just didn't type or spell well but given that he speaks in much the same manner it is confirmed that he is also dumb as shit.

I know he still looks in here on occasion. Just like I do.

So Lee, if you're reading this, Eat a dick and choke on it asshole.

Our good buddy Lee was on gresh and Zo the other day once again. I've heard him on there a few times now. He is still batshit crazy and in total denial.

Also, he was mispronouncing players names just like he always misspelled them here. He always claimed he just didn't type or spell well but given that he speaks in much the same manner it is confirmed that he is also dumb as shit.

I know he still looks in here on occasion. Just like I do.

So Lee, if you're reading this, Eat a dick and choke on it asshole.

He was on D&C this morning as well. His whole arguement is that the Defense sucks and Brady has gotten worse over the last 9 playoff games.

All that banging on a drum, really gave dummy brain damage.

The good new's for Lee, is the Fools might hire Brad ChildressROFL

He was on D&C this morning as well. His whole arguement is that the Defense sucks and Brady has gotten worse over the last 9 playoff games.

Oh so that was him, thanks!

Back