Dolphins starting to look like last year

Nice game. Congrats Dolphin fans.

So they blow their collective load in the regular season, #3 seed then an early exit from the playoffs.. one and done like in the Dan Marino days?

Just like last year...

So they blow their collective load in the regular season, #3 seed then an early exit from the playoffs.. one and done like in the Dan Marino days?

Just like last year...

.....they knock off the Jets and put the Pats out of the playoffs and win the division.

Just like last year...

I can live with that.

Quote from ESPN 's Tim Graham

"But each time the Jets delivered a staggering blow, the Dolphins countered with an uppercut. Much like the season, these Dolphins refuse to go down. "

.....they knock off the Jets and put the Pats out of the playoffs and win the division.

Just like last year...

I can live with that.

How did they put the pats out of the playoffs with the win just like last year?

Just like last year...

I can live with that.

Hey, It's the little things when you're a Doophins fan.. some day they might actually win one of those playoff games and then you can have a parade.

Hey, It's the little things when you're a Doophins fan.. some day they might actually win one of those playoff games and then you can have a parade.

They had a parade after last nights game. If they dont sell out games you cannot keep affording these parades.

Deja Vu Baby!!!!

I love how in your face physical we are...against that Jests defense we proved we can control any line of scrimage or game as we also did against the Colts...Ginn makes that catch we beat the Colts too...I was so happy seeing that big play to him last night ,...that will help in the future...

The only thing Im not happy with is our secondary has too many miss tackles...we need to fix that...and even though they passed good against us last night...they were great jets passes & catches and we were covering pretty good...they made the plays...at least they were covering...I frigin hate seeing wide open WR's...zone & losse coverage defenses are "USELESS" in the NFL..and if we get beat we at least try...& the play looks great...

I loved that TD catch Edwards to 1 yd ...and the pass was awsome,,,and our coverage...its plays like that that make me love this sport...unlike Pat fans...who can never admit that stuff...

i love how in your face physical we are...against that jests defense we proved we can control any line of scrimage or game as we also did against the colts...ginn makes that catch we beat the colts too...i was so happy seeing that big play to him last night ,...that will help in the future...

The only thing im not happy with is our secondary has too many miss tackles...we need to fix that...and even though they passed good against us last night...they were great jets passes & catches and we were covering pretty good...they made the plays...at least they were covering...i frigin hate seeing wide open wr's...zone & losse coverage defenses are "useless" in the nfl..and if we get beat we at least try...& the play looks great...

I loved that td catch edwards to 1 yd ...and the pass was awsome,,,and our coverage...its plays like that that make me love this sport...unlike pat fans...who can never admit that stuff...

rofl.

The laughs on you fraud ! ... the Pats are the worst team in the AFC East division...Pats were lucky to beat the Bills...the pats got their asses kicked by the Jets ,... and the world already knows how fvcking stupid the patsies looked last year trying to stop Ronnie Brown & Ricky Williams...and this defense is even worse !!!!

shit Dennis Leary's best commercial pretty much says it all...can't wait to play you frauds in november...want laugh your balls off...watch this

Love that "Wildcat" in the background..LOL!! my favorite is the TD were Ronnie knocks that douchebag Hobbs on his ass...I fvcking can't wait to play you putz's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYEmxO1xzF0

I know one thing for sure...the Dolphins won't need any "Tuck Rules"..."Ty Law rules"..."Brady Rules" and most of all...No "Spygate" scandel to win in the post season...

I know one thing for sure...the Dolphins won't need any "Tuck Rules"..."Ty Law rules"..."Brady Rules" and most of all...No "Spygate" scandel to win in the post season...

Oh wah wah, you shouldn't cry so much with that 80's hair band look going on, someone's gonna mistake you for an ugly chick.. You can only use that excuse making wah wah crap for two SBs, after a team gets to four, you need to realize you're a freaking jealous dope and that whole 'picking the doophins' as your favoritest team backfired big time.

I love how in your face physical we are...against that Jests defense we proved we can control any line of scrimage or game as we also did against the Colts...Ginn makes that catch we beat the Colts too...I was so happy seeing that big play to him last night ,...that will help in the future...

The only thing Im not happy with is our secondary has too many miss tackles...we need to fix that...and even though they passed good against us last night...they were great jets passes & catches and we were covering pretty good...they made the plays...at least they were covering...I frigin hate seeing wide open WR's...zone & losse coverage defenses are "USELESS" in the NFL..and if we get beat we at least try...& the play looks great...

I loved that TD catch Edwards to 1 yd ...and the pass was awsome,,,and our coverage...its plays like that that make me love this sport...unlike Pat fans...who can never admit that stuff...

I think you're going to be better with Henne playing. Penny is very smart but just can't make the throws that Henne can. I'm not sure that Pennington gets that ball downfield to Ginn in stride like Henne did. Henne has a big time gun & can make every throw with a lot of zip. Get your secondary squared away & you will make some noise before it's all done.

Oh I don't disagree with you. Brady would be better for us with his problems last year then the bums we have this year.

anyone that can go 2-17 23 yards and an int and win is ok in my book.

Back