Edelman

midgar8784

Reaction score
Was just reading some comments from a niners board.....none of them want him. They do not think he is that great and was just a product of Brady, and other than punt returner would not be worth a big contract.....its funny that they would not even want this guy has their slot receiver, yet he is pretty much all we have....kind of puts it in perspective....and not a good one.

they are the school yard offense with the fast kid at QB who eyes his one WR making time with his legs.

Edelman is the opposite of what they are looking for in a WR, he is precision, exact spot type.

not a good match

they are the school yard offense with the fast kid at QB who eyes his one WR making time with his legs.

Edelman is the opposite of what they are looking for in a WR, he is precision, exact spot type.

not a good match

I am just not sure other teams look at Edelman how we look at him. He is not catching 100 balls on most teams and that is the market I am sure he is looking for.

I am just not sure other teams look at Edelman how we look at him. He is not catching 100 balls on most teams and that is the market I am sure he is looking for.
no he is not and hopefully he is not here if he returns, we need 6 guys with 60 over one with 110, a te with 80 and a bunch of 35-40 guys.

He had one good year, I don't think he is all that great either. He is good with Brady when healthy though. I wouldn't overpay for him.

He had one good year, I don't think he is all that great either. He is good with Brady when healthy though. I wouldn't overpay for him.

The issue to me about overpaying him is...even with him, we need receivers. lol...he is not Calvin Johnson, he is not a guy that cannot be replaced. I love the guy I am not TommyD, but if he wants too much he can go elsewhere.

The issue to me about overpaying him is...even with him, we need receivers. lol...he is not Calvin Johnson, he is not a guy that cannot be replaced. I love the guy I am not TommyD, but if he wants too much he can go elsewhere.

Yup

How much can Edelmann realistically expect to make ABOVE AND BEYOND what Belichick offered him? A couple hundred thou? Edelmann is being silly. If he signs a 3-4 year deal with New England, he is set for life. Not bad for a guy who would have never made it in the NFL as a QB

Glad Edelman is back, but its like getting up in the morning and opening a present that is a toy you already have.....the offense had major issues with weapons last year....what is different now? Any answers will be appreciated as to Oh wait.....this year it will be different Gronk will actually play in the playoffs. Tired of going into the playoffs and not having anyone to throw to....again. Edelman was needed just so we are not running the wishbone, but he was hardly the solution to an already short on weapons offense.

Glad Edelman is back, but its like getting up in the morning and opening a present that is a toy you already have.....the offense had major issues with weapons last year....what is different now? Any answers will be appreciated as to Oh wait.....this year it will be different Gronk will actually play in the playoffs. Tired of going into the playoffs and not having anyone to throw to....again. Edelman was needed just so we are not running the wishbone, but he was hardly the solution to an already short on weapons offense.
You may want to compare how our rooks like Branch, Givens, et al. did their first year compared to KT and Dobson. Then look at their progression afterwards.
There's hope, buddy.

We have to hope that Dobson and Thompkins put in a strong off-season with NFL caliber trainers. They have to stop getting dinged... and if they can stay on the field, they will improve.

You may want to compare how our rooks like Branch, Givens, et al. did their first year compared to KT and Dobson. Then look at their progression afterwards.
There's hope, buddy.

Its more about having question marks at major positions on offense,more than a lack of hope for improvement...I like having a feeling of not worrying about a position in a major way. Right now as I have for the past few years been worried about what we will be throwing to.

Back