Enbracing the suck

No. The QB's are not the answer. In fact, they are not part of anything when the offense is so amazingly bad. The QB has no part in the result other that to end up as part of the carnage.

This offense is historically bad. As in all-time bad.

This is on BB. There is no place else to place the BLAME.

His coaches.

His drafts.

His trades.

His signings.

His ego.

His everything.

Get your minds around the suck that BB has wrought.
You aren't wrong in that in a lot of ways. However, the QB is the one pulling the trigger. Sure a play here or there could have changed the narrative, but in the end that would have only delayed the inevitable.

Hell for all we know there is a coordinated tank going on right now. There really is no reason a modern NFL team couldn't score a point on multiple occasions this season if there wasn't an active tank going on. I firmly believe that.

No. The QB's are not the answer. In fact, they are not part of anything when the offense is so amazingly bad. The QB has no part in the result other that to end up as part of the carnage.

This offense is historically bad. As in all-time bad.

This is on BB. There is no place else to place the BLAME.

His coaches.

His drafts.

His trades.

His signings.

His ego.

His everything.

Get your minds around the suck that BB has wrought.
That's quite the list. And the first 4 are without question.
So if someone works hard but fails in spite of their best effort, it's their ego that caused that failure?
I'm afraid that you have been listening or reading too much sports
media, my friend. Don't forget that their knives have been out for years waiting for this opportunity. Or, maybe you have been reading Mazz post and signature. :D
I don't think ego has anything to do with it. Many people feel confident that they made the right decisions only to find out that they didn't.

Back