Enjoy the game

townes

Reaction score
After thoroughly alienating everyone here with my political views, and resolving my contract problems with KFFL, i returned to the sanctuary of a forum where fans of all teams reside, as i do much better there than in purely patriot fan forums. I appreciated the safe haven during my exile, and hope everyone here as enjoyed the season as much as i have.

the patriots are winning today against pitt, and i expect #3 will follow in a couple of weeks after that.

Enjoy,

thanks again,

later

townes

I'm new..

I'm new here and am not sure what you are talking about but, Enjoy the game to you too!!:thumb:

I don't think you alienated anyone here Townes. Your participation here has been missed.

As far as fans of all other NFL teams, we have that quite a bit here as well. (as evidenced by the excellent contributions of many Steelers fans this week)

I know you have always called KFFL home, but you are always welcome to participate here as well.

Welcome to the board elan.

townes said:
After thoroughly alienating everyone here with my political views, and resolving my contract problems with KFFL, i returned to the sanctuary of a forum where fans of all teams reside, as i do much better there than in purely patriot fan forums. I appreciated the safe haven during my exile, and hope everyone here as enjoyed the season as much as i have.

the patriots are winning today against pitt, and i expect #3 will follow in a couple of weeks after that.

Enjoy,

thanks again,

later

townes
Hi townes, I hope you'll still drop by occasioanlly. I can't speak for anyone else, but you didn't alienate me.

Take care.
:)
________
buy vaporgenie

Townes I've had my share of "disagreements/blow outs" with some of the regulars here...... No matter what I respect their personal views and hold no grudges on what happens in that forum.

Hope you still share your insight here gonna miss ya man.

Back