Enjoy the game

townes

Reaction score
Once again, i appreciated my refuge here this past season, and hope everyone here really enjoys the game today.

Have a great time taking in Lombardi Number 3.

later,

townes

Yep...Thanks everyone for being such great members. Thank Hawg, Pookie, Anni for having SENSE OF HUMOR and being open mods with every member. You guys are the best...Now lets bring it home for the chowda heads baby!!!!!!!!

I guess Me and Bid don't have a sense of humor. :( I may have to ban you for that BP.

And once again Townes, feel free to stay around. You are more welcome here by more members than I think you realize.

Undertaker #59 said:
I guess Me and Bid don't have a sense of humor. :( I may have to ban you for that BP.

And once again Townes, feel free to stay around. You are more welcome here by more members than I think you realize.

You can't expect him to name all 25 moderators in one post can you? Hell, even you must've missed some, as we've only got 5 listed here ;)

Undertaker #59 said:

Do'h!:doh: Much apoligies...Sorry for forgetting you too...All the mods here are great. ;)

Back