Eric Clapton's worst band

Whatever it is he's touring these days. I fell asleep at a Clapton show he was so boring. Absolutely gorgeous tone but every damn song sounded exactly the same. Either a slow or medium tempo blues song with the exception of the encore when they finally did Layla, Cocaine and one or two other rockers.

Whatever it is he's touring these days. I fell asleep at a Clapton show he was so boring. Absolutely gorgeous tone but every damn song sounded exactly the same. Either a slow or medium tempo blues song with the exception of the encore when they finally did Layla, Cocaine and one or two other rockers.

I saw Clapton a few years ago in Boston during the "Reptile" tour and he was fantastic...

Agree. I can tell the same story.

Cream except for Toad and Tales of Brave Ulysses.

Saw him on tour with Roger Waters back in 1984. Clapton played lead guitar on Waters "Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking" album and joined him on tour.

I thought he was incredible.

Saw him on tour with Roger Waters back in 1984. Clapton played lead guitar on Waters "Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking" album and joined him on tour.

I thought he was incredible.

That is one of my all-time-favorite songs :thumb:

Cream = Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker and Eric Clapton

You sir are whacked!
Only moles are whacked.

322%20-%20Whack%20a%20Mole.jpg

Back