ESPN Has Lots of Skeletons In Their Closets

I have to say I'm shocked that Berman isn't in jail. I heard from 2 different women that he is very "hands on". One worked at ESPN, not "with" him but she was around him enough. And the other was at some Bar while he reported live. Said he was practically pulling girls on his lap.

I really hate the fact that women have to put up with that shit at the work place and in general. I work construction in the trades and some of the stuff I hear is really appalling. There aren't many women but they shouldn't have to listen to some of the shit they do. And I have almost no filter, swear a fukton and love dark humor.

Mike Tirico is a legendary piece of shit.

If you haven't heard the stories about his early days at the "Worldwide Leader (in sexual harassment)", you haven't been listening.

So hope that Fox Sports (or any other network) steps up with a decent College Football Saturday Morning show... I really miss that part of my football experience and there is no way I'm watching anything other than live action sports that I cannot get anywhere else on ESPN.

Mike Tirico is a legendary piece of shit.

If you haven't heard the stories about his early days at the "Worldwide Leader (in sexual harassment)", you haven't been listening.

So hope that Fox Sports (or any other network) steps up with a decent College Football Saturday Morning show... I really miss that part of my football experience and there is no way I'm watching anything other than live action sports that I cannot get anywhere else on ESPN.

I've heard some interesting things about the guy... :coffee:

Back