ESPN's Tom Jackson - Hating the Patriots?

SamBam39* on 01-06-2008 at 03:28 PM said:
Hmmm, Giants looking good. TB needs to put together a drive right now.

It seems like you made the same mistake I made earlier when I posted a comment that was meant for another thread. I had about 50 tabs open at the time and put my comment in the wrong one. No harm, though.:p

NJ#1PATSFAN on 01-06-2008 at 06:11 PM said:
He is a jack-ass pure and simple.......and ugly to boot

LOL so true.

Disclaimer: This is not meant as a racist comment.

If they make a sequel to Planet of the Apes, Tom Jackson would need minimal makeup. :D

Alcoholic9* on 01-06-2008 at 07:01 PM said:

If they make a sequel to Planet of the Apes, Tom Jackson would need minimal makeup. :D

[mrblaze]

I cant believe the racist comments that happen on this board.

[/mrblaze]

You be the judge

5135492.jpg

bobby-gorilla-face-261.jpg

It's not racist to say that Jackson is one ugly ugly human.

krayziebone33 on 01-06-2008 at 07:51 PM said:
Was TJ a good player in his day? I can't remember ever seeing any highlights or hearing anything much about his playing career.
Yep. He was good. Denver Broncos. Actually, he was excellent.

Still a major dickhead, though.

krayziebone33 on 01-06-2008 at 02:20 PM said:
Do you remember what the name of Tedy's book is? I found Patriot Reign on Ebay. I'm going to bid. I guess I'll look up Tedy's book if you can't remember the name. I'm not usually this lazy, but I'm watching the game now and prefer to do as little leg work as possible. I'm sure you understand.;)

Here, we have Tedy Bruschi signing my copy. :thumb:

PatriotBills2007005.jpg

Patriots4ever* on 01-06-2008 at 08:11 PM said:
Here, we have Tedy Bruschi signing my copy. :thumb:

PatriotBills2007005.jpg

You are my new role model and hero.:) I can't believe you had a chance to be face-to-face with Mr. Brushci. Kudos on getting to actually meet someone who is so loved in the Patriot community.

Tou know if you mail the Patriots Reign book to BB he'll sign it for you. Says it all the time on WEEI.

The Monkey is better looking...Thats MO

It's pretty simple, you have a few writers write what is right and then you have at least one write what all the haters are thinking. Then you sell more newspapers and get more web hits.

Back