Facebook Paid Antonio Brown Six Figures For Doing What He Did...

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
Facebook Live reportedly paid Antonio Brown a six figure deal to do what he did on video. I've heard it a few times already. I'll look for links...

If a Patriots player had done this...there would have been a nonstop media swarm 24/7. And Fraudger would have been planning his next BS screw job.

He did get fined by the Steelers...but, it's nothing compared to what he's getting paid from FB.

Facebook Live reportedly paid Antonio Brown a six figure deal to do what he did on video. I've heard it a few times already. I'll look for links...

If a Patriots player had done this...there would have been a nonstop media swarm 24/7. And Fraudger would have been planning his next BS screw job.

He did get fined by the Steelers...but, it's nothing compared to what he's getting paid from FB.

Don't think he was paid to use FB Live, what I heard was that it is an endorsement deal with Facebook, and part of that may have been to use FB Live and promote it, of course Antonio is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so he decides to do FB live from the locker room, rather than say in his own free time

I'm sure Facebook is extremely happy with the locker room video.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised he wasn't displaying a Papa John's pizza in that lockerroom video. It's all business baby.

Don't think he was paid to use FB Live, what I heard was that it is an endorsement deal with Facebook, and part of that may have been to use FB Live and promote it, of course Antonio is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so he decides to do FB live from the locker room, rather than say in his own free time

Which he is being paid a six figure deal...as he is one of their spokespeople or whatever.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ant...hUKEwi9h6vU1N3RAhVI-GMKHedTCfkQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=3

Back