Fantasy football HELP

matou98

Danish Colts Fan #1
Reaction score
Hi all. Couldn't find a fantasy thread anywhere, so here's one. I'll be grateful if anybody can help me out with this one:

I need to fill my W/R flexspot with either James Jones (GB) or Willis McGahee (CLE)

And which TE would you take: Antonio Gates or Greg Olsen. I know that Gates are the best, but Olsen is up against Cards, which should be pretty safe

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all. Couldn't find a fantasy thread anywhere, so here's one. I'll be grateful if anybody can help me out with this one:

I need to fill my W/R flexspot with either James Jones (GB) or Willis McGahee (CLE)

And which TE would you take: Antonio Gates or Greg Olsen. I know that Gates are the best, but Olsen is up against Cards, which should be pretty safe

Thanks in advance :)

Ummm James Jones by far, rule of thumb always go with the better offense for players. The Cards are actually 5th in the league against TE's so gates is your best bet, they are playing the raiders who are 28th against TE's and also the chargers lost Floyd which means more passes to Gates.

ummm james jones by far, rule of thumb always go with the better offense for players. The cards are actually 5th in the league against te's so gates is your best bet, they are playing the raiders who are 28th against te's and also the chargers lost floyd which means more passes to gates.

+1

FLEX APPEAL

Joique Bell (at GB)
Rashad Jennings (vs SD)
Jacquizz Rodgers (vs NYJ)
Stevan Ridley (at CIN) **If Active**
Johnathan Franklin (vs DET)
DeAngelo Williams (at ARI)
Chris Johnson (vs KC)
Zac Stacy (vs JAX) **Boom/Bust**
Pierre Thomas (at CHI) **PPR**
Andre Ellington (vs CAR) **PPR**
Willis McGahee (vs BUF) **Thursday**

ELITE TE1

Jimmy Graham (at CHI)
Jordan Cameron (vs BUF) **Thursday**
STRONG TE1

Antonio Gates (at OAK)
Jason Witten (vs DEN)
Tony Gonzalez (vs NYJ)
Julius Thomas (at DAL)
TE1 POTPOURRI

Greg Olsen (at ARI) **High Floor**
Jared Cook (vs JAX) **Boom/Bust**
Coby Fleener (vs SEA)
Martellus Bennett (vs NO)
Vernon Davis (vs HOU) **Boom/Bust**
Owen Daniels (at SF) **High Floor**
Jermichael Finley (vs DET) **High Floor**

Thanks guys. It's really hard to have McGahee. When I start him he doesn't do shit, and then if I don't start him, he'll prolly earn 25 points to my bench *sigh*

Just like Brandon Jacobs

I forced to start wilson or Rodgers in one of my league. Bell & Martin are on byes. This is a very bad fantasty year for me.

Back