Felger Hits New Low

If I were you fellas, I'd follow Mike Reiss for updates and that would be it. Anything Pats related that's remotely important he'll tell you about in a reasonable and fair manner.

That's what I've done (sub in Mike Chappel) and I've never once regretted it.
Curran is good too, as is Andy Hart

Adam Jones is constantly 2nd guessing every move BB makes from a negative pov. I can't stand the guy myself. In fact he angers me just as much as Felger does so I haven't listened to either one in months.

Same here.

I couldn’t be in the same room as Jones without physically assaulting him I think. That tone. Cringeworthy. And I used to like them a bit when Keefe was partnered. It was lighter. More sarcastic in a sophomoric way. Now? It’s pure Felgerish

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Curran is good too, as is Andy Hart

There are a few.

Zo.

Chatham.

Curran and all his guests.

Pleasure to click the Link. Jerry at his best. He took that C*unty Felgers C*nty ego drivern C*ntiness and ran with it. Up and down the field From goal line to goal line and back again. And in the process deliverd an eloquent and accurate treatise on what hell has us pissed off. Why the only thing to do is to forever embrace the hate. Great work Jerry. F*uck you, always and forever, Felger, you C*unt.

Cheers, :toast: to you Jerry

Same here.

I couldn’t be in the same room as Jones without physically assaulting him I think. That tone. Cringeworthy. And I used to like them a bit when Keefe was partnered. It was lighter. More sarcastic in a sophomoric way. Now? It’s pure Felgerish

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

There are a few.

Zo.

Chatham.

Curran and all his guests.

The problem with fanboys is they can't listen to anyone who isn't verbally blowing their heroes. Maybe it's you.

If I were you fellas, I'd follow Mike Reiss for updates and that would be it. Anything Pats related that's remotely important he'll tell you about in a reasonable and fair manner.

That's what I've done (sub in Mike Chappel) and I've never once regretted it.

The problem with Reiss is he is basically a PR employee of the Patriots. He's with them every day and NEVER breaks a story like Schefter or Rapaport. I appreciate the people who give the Pats credit when it's deserved and criticize them when it's deserved. Reiss will never do that.

Kellerman trolls for the sake of trolling and people fall for it, but it's part of the shtick. Same with Felger and Mazz. I guess people want media to be 100% Portnoy/Carrabis/Thornton or they get can't handle it.

The problem with fanboys is they can't listen to anyone who isn't verbally blowing their heroes. Maybe it's you.

Apparently you suck at reading.

I’ll put myself in a limited party on this forum who will call out each and every player not performing well at any time. Plenty of TB arguments in my posting. I’m hardly a fanboy. Fan of the team? Sure.

You’re a fan of the Felger. Just march on. All c$nty.

The problem with Reiss is he is basically a PR employee of the Patriots. He's with them every day and NEVER breaks a story like Schefter or Rapaport. I appreciate the people who give the Pats credit when it's deserved and criticize them when it's deserved. Reiss will never do that.
Reiss is good at his job, be what it is. I think he is just happy to have it, Maybe he replaces James as PR guy.

Felger and Mazz do not give credit when it is deserved

trolls for the sake of trolling and people fall for it, but it's part of the shtick. Same with Felger and Mazz. I guess people want media to be 100% Portnoy/Carrabis/Thornton or they get can't handle it.
Portnoy sucks, no idea what the attraction is, Carrabis is eh, Jerry is fanboy reading with nerd twist who is often funny if you like nerd boy humor.

Back