FFL advice

Dalton had the better fantasy match up. You let being a patriot fan and a tough matchup get in the way. I traded Brady in almost all of my leagues. The only league I kept him. i benched him for Tony Chokmo.

It wasn't so much that I'm a Patriot fan. I just didn't trust Dalton and thought it best to just go with the better overall QB, matchups be damned. Well now I'm about $300 lighter in the pocket. This wasn't the only thing that bit me. I signed and started the Browns defense over the Cardinals defense who I thought would get decimated by the Seahawks and also dropped Vinatieri in favor of Tucker. Not to mention that I had Fred Jackson on the bench while Reggie Bush screwed me for the second time in three weeks. Oh well. Can't complain about going from last place to second I guess.

I won 1 championship cuz the weather looked terrible in DC so I switched from Cousins to Dalton, who I got off the wire. lol.

I've got a 30+ point lead going into tonight in another championship tonight with Frank Gore being the only player left to play in the game for my opponent. So he'd need to have a monster game, but it is possible.

So out of 5 leagues I played this year I've got 1 championship, either 1st or 2nd in another, 3rd, 7th and 1 missed the playoffs (championship AND consolation) entirely.

I think that's pretty good. :D

Back