FFL advice

I had the same question. Given his role within the offense, he just needs to be involved more, period. The only thing that comes to mind is that they were concentrating on the run game, but that still doesn't really explain why #80 was so invisible, unless he was super-covered...but I don't have a great eye for that kind of thing. FWIW, Gronk was hardly involved either, but I believe he was double covered most of the day (which, you'd think, would have opened up the game for some of the other guys).

Gronk was doubled early then tripled late. Understandable. I'm hoping someone knows the whereabouts of Amendola vs Miami though. I really don't want to watch that (1st half) game again.

What gives patriot fans??? Why is rob Gronkowski only scoring 2.7 points???

Oh, you ain't hear? His arm is = TehAmputae™

Not to mention, TFB has replaced his throwing hand with a cantaloupe.

****ing harlot. She's lucky Calvin Johnson carried the herdsmen to victory this week or we'd have an issue .

You think that's bad? In my money league, my bye-week fill-in Defense (Saints) scored the most points on my entire team with 10. :spock: Who I started: Tom Brady LeSean McCoy Joseph Randle Justin Blackmon Danny Amendola Rob Gronkowski Jordan Cameron Garrett Hartley Saints Defense With Brady, Amendola, and Gronk combining for 11 points, the Eagles horrible QB situation and the Cowboys inability to run, I racked up 45 points against my opponents 119. :shake: My team has been injury plagued all year. Roddy White, Reggie Wayne, Shane Vereen, Gronk, Miles Austin. But the biggest disappointment by far has been TFB. He's absolutely killed me this year (I've taken him every year going back to 2002). Urgh.
That's the reason why I traded Brady in 2 leagues. Benched him in my big money league for chokmo. 8 weeks of watching him struggle was enough.

What gives patriot fans??? Why is rob Gronkowski only scoring 2.7 points???

This is your fault for counting on Patriots players to ever give you fantasy points. You should know better. :coffee:

(Has Benched Brady for the last 3 weeks)

That's the reason why I traded Brady in 2 leagues. Benched him in my big money league for chokmo. 8 weeks of watching him struggle was enough.

There was a play in the Miami game that was designed to be a quick throw to either of 2 quick outs. They were both open but Brady didn't throw the ball. Vernon got a sack. Plays like that really make me wonder.

This is your fault for counting on Patriots players to ever give you fantasy points. You should know better. :coffee:

(Has Benched Brady for the last 3 weeks)

Trust me I know. But Gronkowski is generally immune to that sort of nonsense. I'd be trying to trade or cut brady if you had him. Hell Terrell Pryor has out scored him by 20 points in my league.

In the PP football playoffs.
Me & Mikemo advance. You had 2 big upsets lifer & Annihilators lost.

Trust me I know. But Gronkowski is generally immune to that sort of nonsense. I'd be trying to trade or cut brady if you had him. Hell Terrell Pryor has out scored him by 20 points in my league.

Good thing nobody listened to you on that one.....

In the PP football playoffs.
Me & Mikemo advance. You had 2 big upsets lifer & Annihilators lost.

I lost interest when I figured out I was winning early on because of Peyton, I just can't do it.

Mikmo vs Patriots death squad in the PP title game. Very tough fantasy year wise I lost in 3 out 4 playoffs.

I got one for you all. I'm in the Championship and I have Brady and Dalton to choose from. I've stuck with Brady through thick and thin this season but Dalton has a much better matchup against the Vikings than Brady does against the Ravens. What say you?

Ridley Vs the Jets

or
Ellington Vs the seahawks

thoughts ?
Ridley is likely to be better on that day. Seattle is a hard place to play and Mendenhall seems to be getting more carries. Ridley is also getting less carries as RB2, but the Jests are not SEA when it comes to defense.

So, you should take the opposite of my opinion. I always guess wrong on FF.

So I would just like to blame you all for me losing in my league championship. :arrr: On Wednesday I moved Dalton into the starting slot at QB. Then on Saturday I had the brilliant idea that I should stick with Brady since I had all season long. Well Dalton racked up about 39 points to Brady's 11. It would have been the difference between me winning and losing. F#cking fantasy football!! :banghead:

So I would just like to blame you all for me losing in my league championship. :arrr: On Wednesday I moved Dalton into the starting slot at QB. Then on Saturday I had the brilliant idea that I should stick with Brady since I had all season long. Well Dalton racked up about 39 points to Brady's 11. It would have been the difference between me winning and losing. F#cking fantasy football!! :banghead:

Dalton had the better fantasy match up. You let being a patriot fan and a tough matchup get in the way. I traded Brady in almost all of my leagues. The only league I kept him. i benched him for Tony Chokmo.

I made my big money league tough as well - started Cutler over Dalton :(

Bright side is I have a chance!

League 1 - I'm down 8.12 points with 49ers Defense and Phil Dawson left to play.

League 2 - I'm down 5.24 points with Michael Crabtree left to play (PPR). I also have Roddy White but I think I'm sticking with Crabtree here.

Back