Forget Volcanoes, how about tornadoes

Unless I can use it as an excuse to get out of work, I don't care. What good is a tornado? If anything, it gets me stuck here....HELP!!!!

Is it 5 O'clock yet?:(

Benign Despot on 05-16-2007 at 03:02 PM said:
All you midwestern Colts fans are used to this.

Is a tornado the one where I'm supposed to stand in the doorway or the one where I go hide in the bathtub?

I think the newest trend is to just install seatbelts on the sofa of the motor home, and duct tape the sofa to the floor.:D

MattsPats on 05-16-2007 at 02:56 PM said:
The most dangerous part of a tornado is the center...that's where the Zombies live.
:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

MattsPats on 05-16-2007 at 02:56 PM said:
The most dangerous part of a tornado is the center...that's where the Zombies live.

Is it true that north of the equator, the zombies rotate clockwise, and south of the equator they rotate counterclockwise?

S on 05-16-2007 at 02:52 PM said:
Is it true that north of the equator, the zombies rotate clockwise, and south of the equator they rotate counterclockwise?

The scientific term for that is Cyclonic and Anticyclonic Zombification

Benign Despot on 05-16-2007 at 02:02 PM said:
All you midwestern Colts fans are used to this.

Is a tornado the one where I'm supposed to stand in the doorway or the one where I go hide in the bathtub?
A basement is the best place to go. If you don't have a basement, go to a small interior room (bathroom, coat closet, etc.).

Moebius on 05-16-2007 at 03:54 PM said:
The scientific term for that is Cyclonic and Anticyclonic Zombification

Thanks, Mr Weather. Why are we supposed to open our windows and doors during a tornado? Wouldnt this just make it easier for the zombies to find us?

BY1401 on 05-16-2007 at 04:01 PM said:
A basement is the best place to go. If you don't have a basement, go to a small interior room (bathroom, coat closet, etc.).

Pfft. Thats the first place the Zombies will look.

S on 05-16-2007 at 03:04 PM said:
Pfft. Thats the first place the Zombies will look.
The dumb ones won't.

BY1401 on 05-16-2007 at 04:05 PM said:
The dumb ones won't.

Great. So our strategy during a tornado is dependant on the zombies contained within said tornado being dumb?

S on 05-16-2007 at 03:07 PM said:
Great. So our strategy during a tornado is dependant on the zombies contained within said tornado being dumb?
Sure. Why not? That is, unless you don't think you're capable of outsmarting a Zombie. :poke:

BY1401 on 05-16-2007 at 04:11 PM said:
Sure. Why not? That is, unless you don't think you're capable of outsmarting a Zombie. :poke:

Sure i can. Its not like they are Underwater Tigers. But what if there are like 3400 of them. Thats alot of Zombies.

S on 05-16-2007 at 03:12 PM said:
Sure i can. Its not like they are Underwater Tigers. But what if there are like 3400 of them. Thats alot of Zombies.
Nobody said it would be easy. Unless someone DID say that. That would make them a liar, 'cause it won't be easy. That's just the facts, man. Deal with it.

BY1401 on 05-16-2007 at 04:16 PM said:
Nobody said it would be easy. Unless someone DID say that. That would make them a liar, 'cause it won't be easy. That's just the facts, man. Deal with it.

You know youve gotten awful combative ever since you got that windmill moshpit kool aid monster.

S on 05-16-2007 at 03:17 PM said:
You know youve gotten awful combative ever since you got that windmill moshpit kool aid monster.
I don't see you giving me anything better. You're just jealous. You've practically turned blue with envy. That's worse than turning green.

Well, I survived....the front seems to have passed......our strategy was we put up a sign "No brains served Here ".....seems to have done the trick.

BY1401 on 05-16-2007 at 04:21 PM said:
I don't see you giving me anything better. You're just jealous. You've practically turned blue with envy. That's worse than turning green.

Youre getting off subject. Hiding from zombies during a tornado is impossible. Youre better off trying to outrun them to the next town.

Back