Four Police Officers Shot Yesterday

Our leaders are to busy ignoring the murder rate in Chicago. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim
this is news to me, I will look it up on facebook as they only allow real news now.

Truth is I respect the Police and the job they do. I hope everyone does because they are 99.99% good and this 4 officers in one day almost seems to be premeditated to me. AND that scares the hell out of me.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

More like trying to wrap their heads around the murder rate + gun control laws. Does not compute!
different place but my quick take is if Bad guys know good guys are without guns, crime goes up.

Hopefully Trump is more vocal about his support for the safety of ALL Americans, including those protecting the public (cops, military, firefighters, EMTs, etc.).

I'm no fan of Trump but I've been hearing that he's been personally calling the families of officers killed in the line of duty to offer his condolences which is encouraging.

There will be no protests or huge social media outrage. blue lives dont matter . As i read multiple times & got told. They choice to join that professional. Compared to be born that way.

Back