Friendly reminder that this exists

And another thing.

The time from February to the next real football is a half year ±. Too often a long nearly unbearable stretch of endless time.

But this year? I'll be still busy celebrating all the way to the opening kick-off.

Silly season holds no fear for me this year.

Go Patriots.

Cheers, BostonTim

Sherman face after it was priceless. It was even better then a manning face

And another thing.

The time from February to the next real football is a half year ±. Too often a long nearly unbearable stretch of endless time.

But this year? I'll be still busy celebrating all the way to the opening kick-off.

Silly season holds no fear for me this year.

Go Patriots.

Cheers, BostonTim

The Exiles' season starts in April, so I get year round Football. Woo hoo!
Posted via Mobile Device

I just did something kind of cool. I already have NFL Rewind, so I can watch the end of the SB at will...but I wanted to listen to the Patriot's home radio call, while watching the end of the game.

So I got NFL Audio, and I synchronized the video with the home call (Zo and Bob Socci)....about 6 times! Starting with the fumbling catch by Kearse. The call by Zo is priceless when Butler intercepts it....you know, just an outcry of noise at the point of interception....and I cried a bit. It is So beautiful...you've got to try it. It'll all be on 3 Games to Glory IV anyway......

I must have watched the last few minutes of the game off my DVR recording... oh, a jabillion times. While the replays and highlights are cool, re-watching the full broadcast version of the game and remembering the feelings as things went back and forth is - in my opinion - the best... although I love hearing the Zo/Socci call too... as well as the Seattle radio guys call! :)

I watched most of the game the other night. It's really weird how much Al Michaels and Chris Collingsworth dwell ominously on Deflategate. Already seems ridiculous. Can't imagine what people 20 years from now will think of it.

I watched most of the game the other night. It's really weird how much Al Michaels and Chris Collingsworth dwell ominously on Deflategate. Already seems ridiculous. Can't imagine what people 20 years from now will think of it.

Collingsworth was enraged at Seattle's play call and enraged over their loss. Extremely unproffesional.

And what you said:

In the middle orf Seattle's final drive - "Jeez ain't it swell we can put deflate gate aside and just enjoy the game?" :spock:

Cheers, BostonTim

Collingsworth was enraged at Seattle's play call and enraged over their loss. Extremely unproffesional.

And what you said:

In the middle orf Seattle's final drive - "Jeez ain't it swell we can put deflate gate aside and just enjoy the game?" :spock:

Cheers, BostonTim

They seemed bored. Such a tough gig! Calling the SB.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back