Friendly reminder that this exists

brady-super-bowl-gif.gif

I was doing the exact same thing Tommy was doing, screaming "OMG! OMG! OMG!" at least 30 times.

This shot was actually right after thye Kearse catch. Not post-interception. Paul Allen is just corn-fused.

Cheers

So then you're saying it was a Saints fan, cursing the Seahawks with voodoo for all the grief they give him. I understand now.

I was doing the exact same thing Tommy was doing, screaming "OMG! OMG! OMG!" at least 30 times.

Same. I've never said those words as many times in a span of 5 minutes as I did that night. I've also never high fived as many police officers (if any) as I did that night going down Brookline Ave

After watching that several times, I'm just glad that Wilson didn't take the time to look over at Lynch who was about to be wide open.

After watching that several times, I'm just glad that Wilson didn't take the time to look over at Lynch who was about to be wide open.

He already decided that pass was going to Lockette before the ball snapped. The only way he doesn't throw that pass is if Lockette vaporizes into thin air right after the snap of the football.

He already decided that pass was going to Lockette before the ball snapped. The only way he doesn't throw that pass is if Lockette vaporizes into thin air right after the snap of the football.

Especially with Butler tucked in behind Browner until after the decision point.

Perfectly designed, timed and executed play.

malcolm-butler-intercepts-russell-wilson-super-bowl.gif

That is all. :coffee:

Kraft should put up a special screen in the stadium that shows this on a continuous loop along with other great plays through the years.

At random times, just out the blue, I still find myself saying to no-one in particular "The Pats won the $#@&in' Super Bowl!" And I get a huge grin on my face. :D

At random times, just out the blue, I still find myself saying to no-one in particular "The Pats won the $#@&in' Super Bowl!" And I get a huge grin on my face. :D

It will never get old. Never.

I still haven't completely convinced myself that it actually happened. But the hats and shirts I bought keep reminding me.

About a week ago I dreamed that the Patriots and the Seahawks had to play another Superbowl for some reason - I was pretty annoyed that we only got to enjoy this last one for a few weeks - I like it when my team are champs and want this particular championship to last for more than just a month. anyway, at the end of the game they were leading but the Seahawks were threatening to score - somehow I missed seeing the ending and couldn't find out from anyone what happened. I sort of didn't want to ask for fear they had lost. eventually I realized that I could check on the New York Times website to find out who won, and then I woke up.

About a week ago I dreamed that the Patriots and the Seahawks had to play another Superbowl for some reason - I was pretty annoyed that we only got to enjoy this last one for a few weeks - I like it when my team are champs and want this particular championship to last for more than just a month. anyway, at the end of the game they were leading but the Seahawks were threatening to score - somehow I missed seeing the ending and couldn't find out from anyone what happened. I sort of didn't want to ask for fear they had lost. eventually I realized that I could check on the New York Times website to find out who won, and then I woke up.

So we still don't know? ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Today's mail provided further evidence that this really happened

woohoo

Today's mail provided further evidence that this really happened

woohoo

Got one too... weird part is that it's for the same amount as last year. Haven't seen an increase (where I sit) for 4 or 5 years. Thought for sure there would be one this year.

Probably should pay it before they change their mind... :)

Got one too... weird part is that it's for the same amount as last year. Haven't seen an increase (where I sit) for 4 or 5 years. Thought for sure there would be one this year.

Probably should pay it before they change their mind... :)

I was surprised as well. I haven't had a price increase since the '08 season (I sit in the 200's). I figured this was the year.

The only thing that would have made this play any better (well I can think of a few other things but this one specifically jumps out) is if it lasted a little longer. Even if it were just a 20 yard return. The worst part about it is that it ends so abruptly. I remember watching it live and just still staring at the TV somewhat baffled at what happened and not being sure if it was a legit interception or what. I didn't get to fully celebrate until I saw the replay

How 'bout it! I had my elbows on the bar, head in hands, forlorn, semi-peeping at the game waiting the inevitable TD leaving us with like 30 seconds. Everyone was all like "Did that just happen?" The replay triggered mass (Mass?) celebration. Unreal. :toast:

Back