Future board upgrade plans

Very cool. thanks.

Just curious, I like the way BSU gives an intro to an article when you post a link. Does this new software have that capability? OK if not. Just takes some extra steps and some of us post a good deal of articles.

Yes, and just as effortlessly. This is a pic from my mobile, so the interface is different, but it works either way. I just pasted the link to this cbs sports article and it converted it.

Capture+_2020-10-09-18-27-35.jpg

What you can't do that BSU does is post the link in the thread title and have it convert. So if you are starting a new thread you still need to type or paste something into the thread title and then paste the link in the body of the message.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

What you can't do that BSU does is post the link in the thread title and have it convert. So if you are starting a new thread you still need to type or paste something into the thread title and then paste the link in the body of the message.

Oh, that's perfectly fine on me cuz I didn't even know we could do that for some reason. ROFL

How about a fact checker....:coffee:

Back