Game thread

So I just saw the highlight of the Dillon run about 10 minutes or so ago, and I just have to ask...

how long until a sportswriter asks Corey if he feels old? He looked ridiculously slow after he got about 15 yards on that huge carry.

Defense Looks tired Already

Weren't We supposed to do that to them?

Nice play Hobbs!

No pressure from Dline.

Time for Brady to call his own game!!!

FIRE JOSH NOW!!!!

Of all the things that I've seen in this run of the pats since 2001, BY FAR the most frustrating is when we beat ourselves. Like, last year against the Dolts we got BEAT. Hard core, they beat us. But this past game, and then this game today. It's like the Pats are just sleepwalking. And if they want to do that after this game, that's fine. But this game is pretty muchthe most important game of the season. We win, we're pretty much in, we lose and we're in serious trouble.

Well, gotta appreciate letting them get to the 3 and then pushing back. Field goals hurt a lot less than touchdowns, now let Hammer and Nails go to work, chew up some clock, and GET A DAMN TOUCHDOWN!

In the words of Burt Reynolds- "Buh-lock!"

The Pats are starting ina good place. It's about time they get a TD.

3rd and Short...

Deep handoff to Maroney with no fullback support...

STUFFED!!!!!

Good Bye Josh.....

Wonderful... go from field goal range to losing 11 yards on back-to-back sacks. An endless stream of obscenities is flowing right now.

Play Action Won't Work.....

If you don't run the ball!!!!

Nice ****in field!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bill....Rolling Stones.....NE Revolution.....Krafts....Weather..

Screw it ......Back to Bud and thank God for a weak division.

By the way......anyone see this team going to the Superbowl?

NOT.

That's it. We need to run on the outside to avoid the mosh pit in the center of the field.

Back