Game thread

This Jets drive took forever and they finished it with a TD. Now it's time for the Pats to put some points on the board.

Is that because he hasn't dropped any passes or fumbled yet?

This whole "watch game on GameCenter while being stuck with KC/Miami on TV" is driving me nuts!

Cletusaurus on 11-12-2006 at 02:11 PM said:
Is that because he hasn't dropped any passes or fumbled yet?

This whole "watch game on GameCenter while being stuck with KC/Miami on TV" is driving me nuts!
No, that is because he is making plays, including a really nice grab on a poorly thrown ball to pull within 6 inches of the first down.

Box_O_Rocks on 11-12-2006 at 02:16 PM said:
Spearing and pile driving on Hobson, thanks bubba. Tommy is going to have sore ribs on the next injury report.

Gotta be honest - that play looked to me like Brady and Hobson's momentum both is what "lifted" Brady off the ground

If a Patriot makes that play on an opposing QB I'm pretty PO'ed at the official's call

Football's a tough game - it was unrealistic for Hobston to stop his momentum at that point

Box_O_Rocks on 11-12-2006 at 02:16 PM said:
Spearing and pile driving on Hobson, thanks bubba. Tommy is going to have sore ribs on the next injury report.

He sure is. He's been hit a couple of times. That was a good 4th down conversion for the Pats.

Couple of comments thus far

#1 - Was Dillon injured? He doesn't appear to be in the game - hasn't since his 50 yd run

#2 - Lots of what look like "underthrows" from Brady... but are they really underthrown passes? Or are the receivers just not where they are supposed to be. The Patriot scheme requires precise route running... people were blaming Brady for missed passes last week - I think the receivers still aren't where they are supposed to be

JoeSixPat on 11-12-2006 at 02:19 PM said:
Gotta be honest - that play looked to me like Brady and Hobson's momentum both is what "lifted" Brady off the ground

If a Patriot makes that play on an opposing QB I'm pretty PO'ed at the official's call

Football's a tough game - it was unrealistic for Hobston to stop his momentum at that point
Heh, it's Polian pussy ball, them's the rules we have to live with.

Mangini's crew is doing a nice job out there. Curse him for being a good coach. I really miss Herm.

OK Josh...Here is some Second Half Advice

Screens...Quick Slants.....Cory up the Middle

7 step drops with 10 second routes ain't workin.
Brady's gettin killed.

This play calling Sucks!!!!!

In the 2nd half, I hope the Pats run the football more. Defense needs to stop the Jets on 3rd down. And special teams need to tackle better.

Once Again....

Throwing to a Reciever Short of the Sticks.

This is beyond a pattern....it's a Freakin Nightmare.:banghead:

Back