Game Thread

PHEW..............

Ugly Win but a W all the same, still Concerned bout the T'O's Though and Not Protecting The Ball Dammit...

I was getting pretty nervous watching the score scroller across the bottom of the Titans Colts game. I was beginning to fear a wide emotional spectrum.

Box_O_Rocks on 12-03-2006 at 04:13 PM said:
Vrabes hurt, dammmmmmmmm!

Hopefully, he just got knocked senseless by that knee to the back/head. The other possibility looked like it could have been the way his right leg was bent under him. Just please don't let it be that. It was hard to tell if he was favoring anything the way he was helped off.

On a Side Note: Jeez, some FUNNY Results around the League today...

Tennessee Bt Colts (LOL), Arizona bt St. Louis, Cleveland Bt Kansas City, Atlanta Bt Washington......

WTF? :confused: Strange Season This Year..........

The Pats have to cut down on penalties and they need to protect the football better.

The Lions gave me a scare because at times they outplayed the Pats.

I just hope Maroney is ok because to be out of the game because he had the wind knocked out of him.....

Colts lose today. Ravens lost on Thursday.

The tightening of the playoff seedings makes that damn Jets loss hurt hurt hurt so effing much right now.

First round bye perhaps? Why not go for it?

Note to Watson: THAT IS WHY YOU'RE NOT MENTIONED IN THE SAME BREATH AS TONY GONZALEZ OR ANTONIO GATES AS A PREMIER TIGHT END!

There, I feel much better now.

If ever there was a victory to not be happy about this was it. The Pats should have piledrived the Lions back to Detroit. Instead they let them hang around and almost win this game! A truly crappy performance! :(

Back