Game Thread

good luck to you guys for the next week...here comes the flood lol....

Nobody gets blown out at home like the Pats, lol. They better stop this before someone gets killed. Oh well, i guess the 95% bandwagon Pat fanbase can be full-time Sox fans again.

Thanks fellas....it was a fairly good game in the 1st half but clearly the tides have turned. But y'all should be proud of what you have done. All Dynasties finally come to an end....:thumb:

Don't kid yourselves . . . you ain't seen the last of us yet!

PatsDVD said:
Don't kid yourselves . . . you ain't seen the last of us yet!

You are done and it did not start with this game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

AND SO ENDS THE GAYTRIOTS SHORT LIFE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA

BRADY IS A PILLOW BITER

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I would have to say that I was impressed by the Colts and Manning this game. Every bomb he threw was caught. He seemed like he did it with no effort. I am sad our boys lost, but the Colts are definently talented. James is a badass, too. I thought CDillion looked good this game (minus the fumble). Nice catch by Deion in the endzone. And Graham did a good job running through his trip and into the endzone.

Here's something we never talk about- Why was there so much space between the WR and the Secondary? Afraid of PI's? Only Samuel looked decent tonight. He almost had that one in the endzone.

And speaking of almost having a catch, those dropped balls alone could have been TD's.:banghead:

Good game guys.

I know the Pats had plenty of issues with injuries, but I will take the W nonetheless.

I'm sure you guys will get things dialed in and get back on track in the next few weeks.

Back