Giants record 12 sacks on McNabb

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
The Giants D has sacked Donovan McNabb 12 times tonight, tying an NFL record. 6 sacks by Humidurine or whatever the heck his name his. Humidurine and the Giant defensive line are just making the Eagle O-line look silly. Humidurine has one of the best bull rushes I've seen in a long time. Either that or the tackle that's trying to block him is a weakling by NFL standards.

pookie* on 09-30-2007 at 11:20 PM said:
The Giants D has sacked Donovan McNabb 12 times tonight, tying an NFL record. 6 sacks by Humidurine or whatever the heck his name his. Humidurine and the Giant defensive line are just making the Eagle O-line look silly. Humidurine has one of the best bull rushes I've seen in a long time. Either that or the tackle that's trying to block him is a weakling by NFL standards.

Little of both. He was up against a rookie, I believe, and wasn't getting much help. Still, it was nice to see McNabb on his arse a dozen times. He also coughed it up more that a TB patient with a spit cup.

pookie* on 09-30-2007 at 11:20 PM said:

oh it is crazy what he did to that tackle, 1 play run around him, next run him over...

I guess they're going to have to go back to those putrid uniforms for McNabb to be any good.

jaychamp on 09-30-2007 at 11:30 PM said:
I guess they're going to have to go back to those putrid uniforms for McNabb to be any good.

im just laughing at all the people who started kevin curtis :p

jaychamp on 09-30-2007 at 10:30 PM said:

If they do, they're gonna have to change the stadium music to "Blinded By The Light".

The eagles are retarded. They had a rookie with no experiance out on an island matched up against one of the better pass rushers in the NFC.

Not to mention that McNabb seemed to be taking 7 step drops on every down.

It looked like the Eagles were trying to get him hurt.

Ive heard of a three assed monkey, but never a 12 sacked quarterback.

McNabb is fat

ROFL @ McFlabb , I wonder if the reason for the 12 sacks was that he is black? Making millions playing a child game and playing the race card, you LOSE.

To the Giants D

Stupid f-in Eagles!!!
Way to make NO adjustments whatsoever, even though your rookie tackle was clearly getting owned.
Of course this happens. McNabb sucks the 1st 2 weeks, I bench him, he plays out of his mind in week 3, I put him back in, and the Eagles stand there and let him get sacked 12 times.

Back