Going to live in South Bend for a while

Alco

Much Patriots
Reaction score
My time in Vegas is done. Tomorrow I leave for South Bend where the current plan is I stay till July. After that I'll be making my triumphant return to Boston and hopefully live out the rest of my days there.

Anyway I thought I'd give a heads up to any Pats/Colts fans in the area who might want to meet up and get me drunk or whatever. :cool:

So shoot me a PM if you're interested and we'll work something out. Also don't shoot me any more PMs if anyone's coming out to Vegas, I won't be here anymore.

From Vegas to South Bend? Geezus. What the hell did you do so wrong to get that kind of punishment?!? ROFL Say hi to the fat tub of goo for us (but watch out, he swears and can get violent).

From Vegas to South Bend? Geezus. What the hell did you do so wrong to get that kind of punishment?!? ROFL Say hi to the fat tub of goo for us (but watch out, he swears and can get violent).

I guess I have to pay for all the fun I had out here. It's only 6 months (I hope) then it's back to the promised land. :)

I guess I have to pay for all the fun I had out here. It's only 6 months (I hope) then it's back to the promised land. :)

At least you can road trip to Chicago for a little excitement.

Sorry to hear that. If you want to have some fun, I think I still have the pope hat with a block "M" on it that my buddy wore to Notre Dame in 2004. They dig that there.

(It also helps with street preachers in Madison)

06BunnPreacher.jpg

Back