good morning football

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
This morning I watched this show before I went to work..I was really surprised hearing what they were saying....I get it they have to pump the game up but really..........saying the rams could beat the hawks it was a little much...even the beautiful Kay Adams was talking about the rams winning...just a vent

This morning I watched this show before I went to work..I was really surprised hearing what they were saying....I get it they have to pump the game up but really..........saying the rams could beat the hawks it was a little much...even the beautiful Kay Adams was talking about the rams winning...just a vent

Not all that far-fetched, Rams have won the last three.

Rams have won the last 3, and 4 of the last 5. It's hardly far-fetched.

24-3 Seahawks.

The Rams have quit.

I watched for 1st time tues maybe. Burleson was ranting on and on about how great Tom is.....in that system. :4321:

Cheers

Back