Goodell must be thrilled

You think there's more than normal? It's always about the Cowboys because...America's Team! and...Most Valuable NFL Franchise!

Yes I do. Every time I turn on the NFL Network to watch TC coverage within a few minutes the Cowboys are being shown. I'm so sick of seeing Jerrah's ugly face! And now they're showing his son, Stephen, who is taking over slowly from his father who he calls him "Jerrah" rather than Dad.

Stephen is the current Executive Vice President, CEO, and Director of Player Personnel for the Cowboys. It's enough to make you sick. Stephen prevented Jerrah from drafting Manziel, btw.

Yes I do. Every time I turn on the NFL Network to watch TC coverage within a few minutes the Cowboys are being shown. I'm so sick of seeing Jerrah's ugly face! And now they're showing his son, Stephen, who is taking over slowly from his father who he calls him "Jerrah" rather than Dad.

Stephen is the current Executive Vice President, CEO, and Director of Player Personnel for the Cowboys. It's enough to make you sick. Stephen prevented Jerrah from drafting Manziel, btw.

Only based on my experience, but most people who work with their parents call them by the 1st name at work. It is a very common occurrence.

I think Jonathon Kraft calls his dad Robert.

Back