Got my Tickets :)

Denism

Conas ata t?
Reaction score
Im delighted to say, i got my Tickets for the Pats @ Tampa game in Wembley in England :)

Am Pumped, cant wait for this, to see my team up close and personal, really looking forward to this

i know most of ye guys here aint fans of the game leaving the US but for ppl like me here (and many more Pats fans in europe), it may be the only time i get to see them live and in person

From what ive read and heard about this game, it seems like its going to be like a Pats home game

Cant Waitwoohoo
:dance::dbanana::dance::dbanana:

Im delighted to say, i got my Tickets for the Pats @ Tampa game in Wembley in England :)

Am Pumped, cant wait for this, to see my team up close and personal, really looking forward to this

i know most of ye guys here aint fans of the game leaving the US but for ppl like me here (and many more Pats fans in europe), it may be the only time i get to see them live and in person

From what ive read and heard about this game, it seems like its going to be like a Pats home game

Cant Waitwoohoo

Congrats man. :toast:

Cant Waitwoohoo
good on ya, Den........now don't give in to your gene-pool & ethnicity and be a-goin' epic pub-crawlin' afore teh contest lest you be seein' farty-fore men on the field ruinin' the experience for ya now boyo :D

we expect a full written report of your experience including pics of your day before, during and after teh game

Do you have them in hand or are they going to mail them to you in October?

Back