Grog's Pick'em League - 2017 Edition

grog

Chief Instigation Officer
Reaction score
Sign up to be part of our weekly pick'em league. You pick all the games each week against the spread.

http://grogs.football.cbssports.com/e?ttag=FFBC17_cpy_invite_new_mt

Bragging rights only. We've come down to the last week every year.

Last year's standings - sorry I don't know all your PP screen names.

PLACE TEAM POINTS
1 Riley McNutt 141
2 Richard Phillips 138
3 Jeff Freeman 137
3 Scott Mallory 137
5 Patriot In Indy 136
6 Brian McLane 135
7 Chris Harriman 134

Sign up early so you don't miss out. I post the standings here weekly to the chagrin of everyone who doesn't play along.

Any password this year?
I came in second place last year

Any password this year?
I came in second place last year

You just have to setup a CBS Sports account and use the link above. If you played last year, you already have one.

"I came in second place last year" - everybody cringe. How's the saying go? Second place is like ____

Sounds like a fun thread title actually.

You just have to setup a CBS Sports account and use the link above. If you played last year, you already have one.

"I came in second place last year" - everybody cringe. How's the saying go? Second place is like ____

Sounds like a fun thread title actually.

Second place is like better than fifth? I came in fifth.

tumblr_inline_o5fjbpl6YB1sibvk8_500.gif

Agreed. I came in 10th last year. Worst year in a long time. Keeps me away from Vegas when that happens - always a good thing. The more people that play the better.

Thanks Scott, I'm Roger.

Bump.... only 1 week left to join.

Hoping someone else posts the suicide pool soon too. I made it more than 2 weeks last year!

Time to get those week 1 picks in. Good luck.

Who is this Grog Fella and how the heck did he win?

The week 1 results are in and surprise, surprise, I somehow won the dang thing. It came down to the final game and the Broncos failure to cover the 3.5 points, only winning by 3, so that 1/2 point, plus my dead on total points helped me win in a tie-breaker with 9 correct picks.

The other four getting 9 right this week include Alex Polley, Dana Rodriques, Scott Mallory and Chad Massoth.

I won't call out the bottom of the barrel, but let's just say that was competitive too.

Get those picks in for week 2 of the season. It looks even tougher than last week.

Thanks for playing.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

My picks are in but I don't know if I did it correctly. Can you check to see please?

Sorry, just saw this. Looks like everyone did it right.

Well it was a "come back to reality" and cancel that trip to Vegas week for yours truly, finishing tied for last place this week after winning in Week 1.

It was just the opposite for Diane Mulready, edging out Colton Mickelini and Jeremy Floyd for first place in week 2 with 11 correct picks. Diane's win also propelled her into first place in the season standings. Well done.

Get those week 3 picks in soon and good luck.

Well it was a "come back to reality" and cancel that trip to Vegas week for yours truly, finishing tied for last place this week after winning in Week 1.

It was just the opposite for Diane Mulready, edging out Colton Mickelini and Jeremy Floyd for first place in week 2 with 11 correct picks. Diane's win also propelled her into first place in the season standings. Well done.

wow 1st place for me....cant wait to tell my wife I can be right sometimes :)

I asked my fiancé Diane to join, I didn't know she'd make me look like a fool with my picks. Lol Your in first place for now, still a long season

Back