Hahahahahahaha

BionicPatriot

Reaction score
The Pats came running out of the tunnel all ready looking. And the kittens looked scared-stiff-shitless.

BionicPatriot said:
The Pats came running out of the tunnel all ready looking. And the kittens looked scared-stiff-shitless.

Dude.....wouldn't YOU be scared too if you were the Panthers? I would. ;)

You could see it in Steve Smith's eyes in the interview he did on CBS with Ty Law...he was already unsure of what he is going to get himself into.

BTW, great board you guys got here, life-long Pats fan and this board was posted over on FFToday the other day, so I thought I'd drop over and check out what it was like.

Thin Spirit said:
You could see it in Steve Smith's eyes in the interview he did on CBS with Ty Law...he was already unsure of what he is going to get himself into.

BTW, great board you guys got here, life-long Pats fan and this board was posted over on FFToday the other day, so I thought I'd drop over and check out what it was like.

Thin Spirit:

Be sure to check out the girly thread while you're here. Some major femininas there. You have to scroll back a page or two to find it.

BionicPatriot said:
A dolphin fan? Right... Are we a little to sad our your team's loss?

No, not really. Disapointed but yet proud. I am already looking foward tot raining camp. Are you insecure in carrying on a civilized conversation without acting like an Eagles/ Dolphins fan? Everyone else on this board has been classy and gracious in victory. I try to be the same in defeat. How about you?

DeaconPanther said:
No, not really. Disapointed but yet proud. I am already looking foward tot raining camp. Are you insecure in carrying on a civilized conversation without acting like an Eagles/ Dolphins fan? Everyone else on this board has been classy and gracious in victory. I try to be the same in defeat. How about you?

Thanks for being a good guy Deacon. Sorry that our gain must be your loss. You guys have a great team, I'd be proud of them too. Bionic is an exuberant youngin'...no disrespect from this Pats fan. Your team was tough, and gutsy. I was impressed. Good luck next year

NoRespect said:
Thanks for being a good guy Deacon. Sorry that our gain must be your loss. You guys have a great team, I'd be proud of them too. Bionic is an exuberant youngin'...no disrespect from this Pats fan. Your team was tough, and gutsy. I was impressed. Good luck next year

Same thoughts from me, Deacon. You've represented your team and your fans with great class. I don't think there's any more doubt that these were the two teams that deserved to be here. Good luck next year and don't be a stranger around here.

Thin Spirit said:

Welcome spirit, this is a great site isn't it?

I'm Bonginator on FFToday

Back