Happy Birthday to our Founder - FallingAlice!

Very Happy Birthday Alice. One more year and you can join the very elite 4-0 club.

Enjoy your day.

Michael Jackson: Alice, it's your birthday.

God bless you this day.

You gave me the gift of a moderator,

And I'm proud of you today.

Michael and Matt: Alice, it's your birthday.

Happy birthday, Alice.

Alice, it's your birthday.

Happy birthday, Alice.

Michael: I wish you love and good will.

I wish you peace and joy.

Matt: I wish you better than your heart desires.

Michael: And your first kiss from a boy. (Okay maybe not this one)

Michael and Matt: Alice, it's your birthday.

Happy birthday, Alice.

Alice, it's your birthday.

Happy birthday, Alice.

Matt: Yeah!

I had to attach this pic too, because it makes me laugh.

Happy Birthday Alice, you puck stopping mega babe!

Alice,

For all the pranks that I've subjected you to from the well-hung squirrel, numerous attacks on the beefcake thread, Wayne Newton bashing, baboons, devoting close to an entire hard drive to Anna Kournikova pics for your benefit...even though she's not my type, and too many others to mention, I must admit that you've held up through it all pretty well. I want you to know with all sincerity how much I appreciate all that you have done...and how much I look forward to doing them all over again this year! :)

Happy Birthday!

Anyone who is a Pats fan and a Simpsons fan deserves to have the bestest, drunkest, most fantabulous birthday ever....

P.S. Whoever adapted the "Lisa Birthday Song", what a marvelously cromulant job.

Happy Birthday, "Alice"!! :)
So you are an "Aries", huh?!... Who'd a thunk it?!... :)
It might be a little too late in the day for your horoscope to be any help, but here it is:

ARIES March 21 to April 19): Don't get your belly in a rash talking to authority figures, the police, bosses or parents today. Squabbles spring up too easily. Count to three before speaking to anyone.

YOU BORN TODAY: You are independent, even rebellious. You need freedom of movement and thought. When you have this, you can concentrate intensely on the job at hand. People like your sunny disposition. Your diligence and hard work bring you success. This year you will wrap up and finish many activities that involved you for the past nine years.

Hope your day was great and that your night is even better! Rock on, my fellow 39 year old Pats fan! -Peg :)

Sorry I'm late on the congratulations....
bday055.gif

But I hope this makes up for it...
Birthday3.gif

Back