HBO hard Knocks

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
Found it interesting that so many people on the Rams didn't know where the sun rose or set......and also remember to eat more than 2 bananas.
The F bomb was dropped a lot not sure if its good for the younger kids.I remember when it was the Jets and rex ryan they also dropped the F bomb and they were asked to cool it...wonder id good old Jeff will tone it down.

Found it interesting that so many people on the Rams didn't know where the sun rose or set......and also remember to eat more than 2 bananas.
The F bomb was dropped a lot not sure if its good for the younger kids.I remember when it was the Jets and rex ryan they also dropped the F bomb and they were asked to cool it...wonder id good old Jeff will tone it down.

Fisher makes the rules so he can do what he wants. :coffee:

Most.unintentionally.funny.Fisher.quote.EVER.
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...g-for-bringing-a-woman-to-his-camp-dorm-room/

Later in the episode cameras caught Fisher telling his players, “I’m not f—–g going 7-9 or 8-8 or 9-7…we have too much talent here for that. We had some 7-9 b——t this morning and we can’t have that.

“Deon is gone. That is 7-9 b——t and we don’t need it.”
No one BUT NO ONE knows "7-9, 8-8 bullshit" like Jeff Fisher!

Jeff Fisher is everything Rex Ryan is striving for. Except Rex can't stfu and be slightly below average.

Hes a decent coach I guess but hes been lucky and has 7-9 down to a science. Both have too much personality to be dc's anymore. I expect both will be in the both within 2 years. Rams just need to suck for another year or two and they'll get a real coach to try and right the ship. I hate seeing talent wasted. Donald, Quinn and Gurley are great players.

One of my draft binkys is P Cooper, one of their wrs. I thought he'd be a great fit here. Really liked him. Him and Thomas are two good wrs for Goff.

I wish Tedy had pushed him off that mountain when they climbed it together. Dirty mofo.

I had never sat down and watched this series. We had HBO during the summer for Game of Thrones and they happened to be showing last season so I decided to check it out. It was exactly what I expected. Just a bunch of guys who are paid to play/coach football who are now expected to be able to act. Everything seemed completely forced. It seems like nothing more than a publicity stunt for the bottom feeder teams to be noticed for once in their lives.

Back