Hey chevss434

MAYHEM

Reaction score
Where are all the draft threads at?

Seems there were more last year.

Where's your buddy Mayo these day?

Love to read his last posts, but can;t search for 'em.

Does he respond to your PM's?

Entertain me, dooshbags.

Someone come down here and rip me a new asshole. Or try to.

Ferfuxsakes.

I keep telling you that you're in exile. Troll the interzweb for another place. :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

I keep telling you that you're in exile. Troll the interzweb for another place. :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device
Any Pats/Saints/Texans board you can suggest? cuckoo

You haven't told me anything about being an exile,

Anni did and I was posting up top the following day. :shrug:

Merry Xmas. :coffee:

Anyway, this is the post that got me down here for thos not interested yet still reading this.

I like that about Polian. F the Pats.

The sterotypical internet pats fan is a sore loser, and blame the refs frequently enough fro me to want to post in this thread.

When the Colts beat you guys--you blamed the refs.

4th and 2, leaping, and the retarded faceguarding claim that was never called.

You guys fake injuries against the no huddle (insert Patrick Pass pick), get called out for defensive holding by multiple coaches, and the whole coaches signal thing--you guys try to skate the rules.

Ever since the tuck rule, you guys are quick to blame the refs. Maybe its because you guys have a big fanbase or something, but every loss somejackass with photoshop is singling out a offensivve line hold that cost the Pats the game (ala the Giants SB). You won't see shit on the internet about Colts fans uploasing youtube videos about missed calls. Its Pathetic!

Oh, and only one mod ready with the ban stick. I don't think Anni 'got" it.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2086505&postcount=352

Only thing I regret is using the word "retarded."

Other than that, everything I posted was par for the board for a regular member.

Anyway, this is the post that got me down here for thos not interested yet still reading this.

Oh, and only one mod ready with the ban stick. I don't think Anni 'got" it.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2086505&postcount=352

The problem was you were wrong about most of what you said. When did Pass fake injury? All teams cry about refs including yours, in fact only yours runs to the league over it, as far as spygate, go talk to your old oline coach about that. The 4th and 2 was picked up, it was a bad call, so was face guarding.

When did Pass fake injury?

I meant Willie McGinist. He faked an injury vs the Colts in 2003 to stop the no huddle. He then came right back in and made the game winning 4th and goal tackle.

Colts fans and Manning commented about it being cheap tactics at the time, but I don't think it was a rule then.

Funny that one year Pats fans are arguing one thing, then years later they argue the other after Brady whined about teams doing it in 2011. :shrug_n:

The 4th and 2 was picked up, it was a bad call, so was face guarding.

The mark was where Faulk gained control. Close, but not quite there. :hello:

PI was called, not face guarding. :shrug_n:

I meant Willie McGinist. He faked an injury vs the Colts in 2003 to stop the no huddle. He then came right back in and made the game winning 4th and goal tackle.

Colts fans and Manning commented about it being cheap tactics at the time, but I don't think it was a rule then.

Funny that one year Pats fans are arguing one thing, then years later they argue the other after Brady whined about teams doing it in 2011. :shrug_n:

He could not have came right back in, he had to sit out a play, maybe you should have scored then. A Cheap tactic? LMAO...they had 4 shots to score from the 2, sounds like shitty offense to me. Pretty sure I have never heard Brady whine about anything, can you show me his press conference where he whined?:coffee:

The mark was where Faulk gained control. Close, but not quite there. :hello:

PI was called, not face guarding. :shrug_n:

He gained control before being pushed back, it was way over the line, it was a bad call. I thought in PI you actually had to touch someone.

Back