Hey D22, did you call into WEEI yesterday the 25th??

6EFINRINGS

Reaction score
Some lame Doofins fan named Lee called in yesterday, sounded remarkably similar to our own D22.. Kinda funny.. Anyway Happy Holiday!

He makes a complete fool out of himself every few weeks, on the radio that is - he doe's it here on a regular basisROFL

He makes a complete fool out of himself every few weeks, on the radio that is - he doe's it here on a regular basisROFL

I sure sounded stupid asking those frigin idiots "Who have the Patriots beat and what have they proved or should be so proud of " when they are 1 kneel & 2 Brady rule calls and Referees taken pts off the board for Falcons & putting them on for Brady from a 4 - 6 team

There answer was ..."Yea!!! Baltomore almost beat the Colts "!!! how pathetic is that ?

and Dale, Holly, Fred, Steve anf Glenn make fools of themselves every frigin day !!!...and love when you dioshits call in making believe you actually believe Brady is better QB than Breeze or Peyton...those are my calls for laughs...

D22 loves Patriot d i c k.

Im going to go through a psychological process here and ask one question at a time.

Q: Are you obsessed with the patriots?

Im going to go through a psychological process here and ask one question at a time.

Is there even a question? For a team that sucks so bad with a crappy Qb, he cannot stop talking about them.

A: Absolutey obsessed ...I like million can't stand cheaters & frauds...and whats worst is then they pay for a cover up & get away with it... and because their owner runs the league & secured thousands of network empoyer contracts ...they wash the Patriots balls...

Any other team in this league...the coach is suspended a year minimum or even banned for life...the owner a multi million fine...and all their accomplishments tainted...instead the media is still promoting this fraud team as an elite...imagine if it was Dungy or Cowher ? Media would trash them any chance they got...

Is there even a question? For a team that sucks so bad with a crappy Qb, he cannot stop talking about them.

Tom Brady, Moss & Welker 24th in Red Zone scoring percentage ....how fvcking good are they ? '...and Colts, Vikes, NO are all in top 10......

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/red-zone-scoring-pct

heres the "ONLY" teams the Pats are better than in Red Zone were your supposed top score..but they can't...just a little better than de Marcus Russel and that power house offense...LMFAO!!!!

and worst the referies give more 1st down penalties & chances to the Patsies..and the Great Brady & Moss still fvcking "Suck C0ck" in the Red zone...

Buff - STL - Denv - Cleve - Seat - Chic - NYG - Oak - Patriots

Tom Brady, Moss & Welker 24th in Red Zone scoring percentage ....how fvcking good are they ? '...and Colts, Vikes, NO are all in top 10......

heres the "ONLY" teams the Pats are better than in Red Zone were your supposed top score..but they can't...just a little better than de Marcus Russel and that power house offense...LMFAO!!!!

and worst the referies give more 1st down penalties & chances to the Patsies..and the Great Brady & Moss still fvcking "Suck C0ck" in the Red zone...

Hey!!! When did you get your picture taken with Bob Kraft? Awesome! I knew deep down you were a fan! :thumb:

But we must be the best at scoring from outside the redzone. So in other news.. you are still dumb.

A: Absolutey obsessed ...I like million can't stand cheaters & frauds...and whats worst is then they pay for a cover up & get away with it... and because their owner runs the league & secured thousands of network empoyer contracts ...they wash the Patriots balls...

Any other team in this league...the coach is suspended a year minimum or even banned for life...the owner a multi million fine...and all their accomplishments tainted...instead the media is still promoting this fraud team as an elite...imagine if it was Dungy or Cowher ? Media would trash them any chance they got...

Q#2: Do you live with your mom?

Your IQ is equivalent to room temperature.

Hey!!! When did you get your picture taken with Bob Kraft? Awesome! I knew deep down you were a fan! :thumb:

He just gave Bob a blowjob, hence the big smile on his face.

Your IQ is equivalent to room temperature.

and your a dipshit for ignoring the facts..."There is no other team in NFL History that are bigger cheats or frauds" and that is well documented...

But we must be the best at scoring from outside the redzone. So in other news.. you are still dumb.

your pathetic...if Brady wasn't throwing to wide open WR's all day in snow against the worst team in the NFL ... they would be even worst...maybe ranked lower than the Raiders !!!!!! who are below them...

That Brady sure is great....what kills me is he face 3 starting rookies against Miami with no Crowder or Fergeson for middle pressure and the great Brady had a laighable 1 Td - 1 Int...and would easily have lost is the Dolphins young recievers didn't drop 9 balls...

I'm sure those ex NFL football players are very impressed with all D's conspiracy theories and deep analysis.. like how having a high YPC in a week 3 game is a better measure of a great QB than winning a Superbowl MVP. :rolleyes: He shows how he knows as much about football as Fred and Steve know about washed up 80's wannabe hair bands from Rhode Island... Notice how his posts are full of "ifs" and "buts"... like "If" he had a clue, he would give it up already, "but" he's not very bright.. so he won't.

your pathetic...if Brady wasn't throwing to wide open WR's all day in snow against the worst team in the NFL ... they would be even worst...maybe ranked lower than the Raiders !!!!!! who are below them...

That Brady sure is great....what kills me is he face 3 starting rookies against Miami with no Crowder or Fergeson for middle pressure and the great Brady had a laighable 1 Td - 1 Int...and would easily have lost is the Dolphins young recievers didn't drop 9 balls...

The pats also played in the snow. You do know this right?

Back