Hey Moose....

Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
What's the word on the re-issue of the $5 Spock bill in Canada? Can you get some?

Hmm, I haven't heard anything specifically. I can go see what's in circulation at stores nearby and if they have some I can grab a few if people want them to make Spock art :p

Alright well I'll ask if they have any old 5s when I go to grocery store this week and grab a few if they do.

Awesome. I saw this on the news a few days ago. They said there are still some out there and they plan to release a new batch, just not sure when. I'd really love two. Me and my BFF are major :Homer: for all things Star Trek. Except we don't dress up and attend conventions. Because that would be silly.

Her birthday is coming up. A :spock: bill would be badass.

Awesome. I saw this on the news a few days ago. They said there are still some out there and they plan to release a new batch, just not sure when. I'd really love two. Me and my BFF are major :Homer: for all things Star Trek. Except we don't dress up and attend conventions. Because that would be silly.

Good luck. I imagine they're being scarfed up like crazy.

I'd like one too. ROFL

Good luck. I imagine they're being scarfed up like crazy.

I'd like one too. ROFL

And I can say that again. ROFL

Yeah, they are probably going to be very hard to find, but I'd still like for him to give it a shot.

I'm going to ask a friend to check tomorrow. She works next to a big department store that does Cashback and is friendly with the cashiers.

No luck yesterday. Will try another place on the weekend when I go for groceries.

Back