Hi there Pats fans. I'm on narcotics and here's proof

blitz4life

Reaction score
Tom Brady sucked into rainbow

Okay gang i think its time we admit it! The Patriots would have never won a game if it wasnt for the magical lucky charms. Tom Brady drew the short straw for the lucky charms fetcher (as usual:eek: ) Then as Tom Brady was putting his arms into it he went a little too far and got sucked in. He then was sucked into an interdimensional portal with Bill Cosby. Rumor has it they r gonna from their own team called the Tom Cosbys. Cmon gang lets say the chant "GOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!"

Tom Brady eaten by wolves

well anyway back to the match.. it was a dead tie 14 life points to 14 life points when all of a sudden tom brady threw the winning touchdown for New England when my pet dinosaur escaped from cage and tore off his arms it looked like he was in pain but you know that tom brady he such a trooper it seemed he would recover but he died from blood loss ... ha haha good ol' tom Gooooooooooooooooooo Patriots!!!

The Patriots ghost

Hey gang its me again! I just wanted to let u know that the team is haunted. If u didnt notice during the last football play Tom Brady phased through all the player and possesed Cory Simon. Cory Simon then pulled out his machine gun and killed everybody. Gooooooooooooooooo Patriots

Patriots win the super bowl!

mmmmmmmmmmm i like pacakes

Yo blitz4life

First off, welcome to the board man. But whats up with all your spamming? Not trying to be a prick and just call you out, but I notice you have alot of threads about nothing. Just asking as a fellow poster to stop the spammin, K?

If you won't be a prick BP, then I will....

Blitz should really lay off the acid before going online or at least have adult supervision while using the computer. Grow up or go hang out at Indy Star.

mgoblue101415 said:
If you won't be a prick BP, then I will....

Blitz should really lay off the acid before going online or at least have adult supervision while using the computer. Grow up or go hang out at Indy Star.

Well someone had to do the dirty work huh?:D

I've merged blitz' multiple hallucinogenic threads and gave the thread a more appropriate name.

Guys, Blitz posts on TGG.com and aparently his brother got hold of his passwords and posted a bunch of nonsense on TGG.com and now here. Just figured I'd let you know in case it became an issue.

Dirtywater said:
Guys, Blitz posts on TGG.com and aparently his brother got hold of his passwords and posted a bunch of nonsense on TGG.com and now here. Just figured I'd let you know in case it became an issue.

His brother? I still think the narcotics theory makes more sense ;)

Wow, the unintentional comedy is off the charts here. How did I miss this stuff when it was first posted?? ROFL

It may be the guys brother... But the guys brother is DEFINITELY on the LSD. or something.

Holy smokes. :p

Back