Hillbilly Beast

BY1401

Unapologetically Moderate
Reaction score
I'm watching the History Channel right now. There's a show where they're trying to find the Hillbilly Beast down in Kentucky. They were even in the county just across the river from me.

I'll tell you what. I didn't realize growing a beard was going to attract this much attention.

I'm watching the History Channel right now. There's a show where they're trying to find the Hillbilly Beast down in Kentucky. They were even in the county just across the river from me.

I'll tell you what. I didn't realize growing a beard was going to attract this much attention.

Just don't set yourself on fire over a beer fight.

It's pretty sad when even Kentucky hill girls don't think of BY as a man they can capture and take to the preacher, though I'm pretty sure Jh shoots at varmints like him too so perhaps it's not unusual.

It's pretty sad when even Kentucky hill girls don't think of BY as a man they can capture and take to the preacher, though I'm pretty sure Jh shoots at varmints like him too so perhaps it's not unusual.

Hillbilly Beats go after livestock, no?

Also, take it to HillbillyBeastPlanet. :coffee:

HillbillyBeastPlanet.jpg

:shrug:

Dude. I was watching the same thing. You were totally perving on that couple who decided they wanted to "do something" that night so they went "parking" and you know it. Focusing on the deer my ass. :coffee:

It was me. I admit it.

I was wandering around screaming "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Come get yer chiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

:shrug:

Back