How Scary are the JETS ?

Jammer

Reaction score
Sorry about the lost yesterday.

Wondering how hard of a team the JETS are on the road, you must know them, your divisional rivals...

Any thoughts on the Chargers chance of beating them...

i think that 28 pts from the Chargers should be enough?

Sorry about the lost yesterday.

Wondering how hard of a team the JETS are on the road, you must know them, your divisional rivals...

Any thoughts on the Chargers chance of beating them...

i think that 28 pts from the Chargers should be enough?
Chargers will be in the Super Bowl and lose to the Cowpokes...:coffee:

Chargers will be in the Super Bowl and lose to the Cowpokes...:coffee:

Getting to the SB is the first goal... one game at a time... i think if chargers reach the SB in Miami the game being on Grass SD got a Great chance of beating any NFC Foe...

VERY

Any team that can run the ball like that should be feared.

My thoughts exactly, will fill alot better if our NT wouldn't be 4th on the dept chart :)

Either way the J E T S COULD play the 31st AND 32nd ranked running defenses in the NFL back to back weeks.

Chargers 31st
COlts 32nd

Now if the Ravens win...................................................

Either way the J E T S COULD play the 31st AND 32nd ranked running defenses in the NFL back to back weeks.

Chargers 31st
COlts 32nd

Now if the Ravens win...................................................
The Ravens will not be beating INDY... They will be force to throw the Ball unlike yesterday and Flacco will lose it for them...

Look I'm a bad one to ask because I am old school...I believe that when you have a great run game and a playmaking defense that's mostly how you win championships in the NFL. Note that Sanchez had merely to be efficient Saturday...and he was.
It will be very, very interesting to see Revis on one of those SD WRs who are great and underrated IMO. Probably will be on Jackson?
I am not sure SD has the defense to stop the NYJ run game. SD has been carried by Rivers and his WRs & Gates.

Jets aren't very scary at all. SD will win by 3 TD's. This is your championship to lose, IMO. If SD doesn't win this year, they never will.

The Ravens will not be beating INDY... They will be force to throw the Ball unlike yesterday and Flacco will lose it for them...

How can you force a team to throw the ball when they can gash you on the ground like the Ravens can?

Look I'm a bad one to ask because I am old school...I believe that when you have a great run game and a playmaking defense that's mostly how you win championships in the NFL. Note that Sanchez had merely to be efficient Saturday...and he was.
It will be very, very interesting to see Revis on one of those SD WRs who are great and underrated IMO. Probably will be on Jackson?
I am not sure SD has the defense to stop the NYJ run game. SD has been carried by Rivers and his WRs & Gates.

Revis can only cover 1 receiver..probably VJAX... MFLoyd, Nannee and Gates should get open... Sproles and LT are Healthy some screen and running plays should open a few scoring chances... got to put 8-9 in the Box on D to stop those Runs

If the Chargers can stop the run (unlike the Patriots yesterday) then they should win easily

Stop the run.
Get up on them early.
Get home crowd noise going.
Make young quarterback beat you.

More or less do opposite of the Pats did.

Chargers should win. Maybe:)

How can you force a team to throw the ball when they can gash you on the ground like the Ravens can?
I refuse to believe the Ravens are that good. Peyton will shred that defense and I hate the forehead...

I refuse to believe the Ravens are that good. Peyton will shred that defense and I hate the forehead...

Been a month sin PManning was in a real game timing might be off in the first half

Jets aren't very scary at all. SD will win by 3 TD's. This is your championship to lose, IMO. If SD doesn't win this year, they never will.

Indeed, Jets and Ravens are very 1 dimensional (albeit very good in that 1 dimension) slow down their run, do your thing and that's it for them. And you guys own the Colts in the playoffs.

It's now or never.

Back