How to watch a workout tape - WR edition

Flagg the Wanderer

Mourning Algernon
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/lgZdyGxEZck

Starts as a halfhearted cheerleading session, but turns into a REALLY nice, educated breakdown of what you should be looking for when guys post workout videos, not to mention coaching points if you're doing any position coaching...

I do like the kid, though. Drop that ass, KB!

I like his ability quite a bit and he could be much improved this year. Time will tell. It's great that he's working on his body but I'd much rather he be working on the playbook.
BOB will be his 3rd OC in as many years. Last year his issue was learning the offense, running into our other receivers. Until he shows he can learn his 3rd offense in as many years, I have a hard time being as high on him as you are. Here's hoping!

I like his ability quite a bit and he could be much improved this year. Time will tell. It's great that he's working on his body but I'd much rather he be working on the playbook.
BOB will be his 3rd OC in as many years. Last year his issue was learning the offense, running into our other receivers. Until he shows he can learn his 3rd offense in as many years, I have a hard time being as high on him as you are. Here's hoping!
He learned the playbook his first year, which was considerably more complex than the bullshit last year with that Matt. I suspect last year was not a lack of intelligence and more a lack of maturity.

I truly do believe what you saw last season was not Bourne F***ING UP but rather Patricia trying to mess with him. We don't know what garbage Patricia was handing out but based on Jones, Henry and a few others nothing was much good. I think you are over stating any issue with Bourne.

I truly do believe what you saw last season was not Bourne F***ING UP but rather Patricia trying to mess with him. We don't know what garbage Patricia was handing out but based on Jones, Henry and a few others nothing was much good. I think you are over stating any issue with Bourne.

I'm just telling you what was said about Bourne behind the scenes.

I'm just telling you what was said about Bourne behind the scenes.
Behind what scenes? I have dealt with far to many politicians in my lifetime to just accept hearsay with out reliable proven sources. No offence intended to you. I find it very hard to swallow that he suddenly didn't understand the playbook after 2021 when he obviously was just fine.

Behind what scenes? I have dealt with far to many politicians in my lifetime to just accept hearsay with out reliable proven sources. No offence intended to you. I find it very hard to swallow that he suddenly didn't understand the playbook after 2021 when he obviously was just fine.

I have several friends who work inside Gillette who have proven to be very good sources of information over the last 15 years.

Uh, you do know that Chevs has repeatedly reported accurate knowledge from behind the scenes? Just one of the many reasons why we adore the guy.

Uh, you do know that Chevs has repeatedly reported accurate knowledge from behind the scenes? Just one of the many reasons why we adore the guy.
No I don't know that and that is why I asked him the question. I simple was explaining the reasons why I tend to be skeptical. I in no way was was trying to be rude to him.

Back